Tuesday, June 05, 2007

This is "interesting"

June 7 Update:
DEBKAfile Exclusive: Fierce battles rage Thursday between the Turkish army and Kurdish PKK rebels on both sides of Turkish-Iraqi border. A Turkish Black Hawk shot down over Iraq "An expert on Turkey at the Washington Institute for Near East policy, Soner Cagaptay, is quoted by the New York Sun as estimating there are now 250,000 soldiers massed at the Qandil mountain range on the border with northern Iraq, including heavy artillery and tanks. An Iraqi official cited 100,000. DEBKAfile’s military experts estimate 80-90,000."

This story is getting zero airtime in the news up here in Canada (yes - we have television; and no - we don't live in igloos...from June to September at least - lol).

Turkey represents part of the Leopard in the revived, combined Lion-Bear-Leopard beast of Revelation 13 and 16. For those of you who don't know what in the world that last sentence means, I recommend reading (sorry yes, yet another book) The False Prophet by Ellis Skolfield. It's a free pdf download, so even someone in South Africa, for example, can start reading the book today (that one was for you, Jeri). If you have really good eyes and can see really small things, The "2,500 year", Daniel prophesies I've included on the right margin of this blog highlight some of Skolfield's contentions. You can find the explanation to those charts in The False Prophet.

For those of you who have read the book, I have to say I find it interesting that the current Middle East crisis may be moving in an Iraq-Iran-Turkey order. This is the same order of kingdoms in Daniel's vision in Daniel chapter 7: Babylon (lion), Medo-Pesia (Bear), and Alexander the Great (Leopard). And if Assad in Syria gets into the mix, Syria was also part of the Alexander's Leopard kingdom... so is Lebanon, by the way, and look at what the Islamic scourge (Fatah al-Islam) is doing to the poor people there. Coincidence? Nah, God Almighty is moving, people! Soon and very soon we are going to see the King!


June 6 Update:
Another Middle East war erupts Wednesday as 50,000 Turkish troops invade N. Iraq to strike rebel Kurdish PKK bases

DEBKAfile Exclusive: Syria holds back full-scale war with Israel as last resort while its proxies win low-intensity conflicts in Lebanon and Gaza "No one is raising a finger to scotch this war of attrition, even though it is building up step by step to the next full-scale Middle East conflict."

All this is happening 40 years post-1967. Stay alert!
___________________________________________

DEBKAfile Exclusive: Ahmadinijad’s bluster boosted by secret deal for North Korean Taep’o-dong-2 ballistic missiles
Iran and North Korea are in advanced negotiations for Tehran’s purchase of Taep’o-dong-2 ballistic missiles. [Israel now easily within range]


8 comments:

choirgirl said...

Not interesting in a good way. This is really scary stuff. We watched a PBS special last night on the anniversary of the 6-day war. We're at exactly the same place again and there will be no help for Israel from outside sources as we've been foretold. Pray G_d will intervene soon and spare them the destruction that surely will happen.

Endtime said...

I'm actually really excited about what's happening in the M.E. today. I'm not scared at all. We just have to make sure we are on the right side of God's impending wrath on the Day of the Lord, and pray that more will repent before that day.

Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

About the 6-day war, I'm watching for anything significant on June 7 - that being exactly 40 years after the Israeli Defense Forces took all of Jerusalem, and the time of the Gentiles ended. But what I think is more likely is that we're going to have a major clash between Israel and the Ishmaelites (Iran, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Hezb'allah, Hamas, Fatah, Fatah al-Islam, etc, etc) later this summer. Keep your eyes wide open, I think we're going to see supernatural things in our life times...that thought is not scary, but it is overwhelming to me. Lord give us strength!

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- I'm excited but anxious as well. This has been shaping up as the perfect storm for quite a while. Overwhelming! Yes! I'm watching Cyclone Gonu as well. One more component. Watching, waiting, praying.

Jamie

Endtime said...

We've also had significant flooding in our area again (no damage to us though). There are birth pangs everywhere, and with Skolfield confirming that 1967 was significant on God's calendar...God is going to do something MAJOR in our time - I just feel it!! Completely overwhelming, and exciting. When Christ comes back I'll probably just fall to me knees crying like a baby in a mixture of complete joy and awe.

Anonymous said...

Hi endtime- I feel the same way, except I have one foot nailed to the floor. I have a buisness to run and I can't get focused. I'm glad there was no damage to you with the flooding. I'm in the Midwest so I'm thinking about the big fault line, and a major earthquake. Between Skofield and Lowe I'm watching and praying and hopefully ready for anything.

Jamie

choirgirl said...

I know what y'all mean about weather. Houston is no picnic during Hurricane season. I still think this is scary stuff even tho I'm a believer...many will be left behind and be "converts" after we're gone but still have to go through the Big T. Many innocents will suffer before the rapture if the ME explodes soon.

jeri from SA said...

Hi Endtime

You don't post much on Joel's Blog anymore, so I have come looking!

Nice site you have.

Have you read WJM's dream and had any follow-ups on it? I am also feeling very excited but also apprehensive. I can feel the build up and get very frustrated because if I talk about it people just shrug it off or call me Mr. Doom & Gloom. What do you think is going to happen from a financial aspect? I feel we are going to see a crash similar to the 1929 one! Have you been following the Earthquake Resolution debate? I am trying to read the book but only have it on Abode, as I cannot get the book sent to me quick enough. It took 5 months to get Epicenter!

Thanks for your interesting and teaching input.

Yours in Christ
jeri

Endtime said...

jeri from SA,

I've given up on Joel's blog. Occassionally I can't help but pipe up, but I don't see things the same way they do, so I figure why cause confrontation. I think one of my last posts was to bet them 1,000 lattes (in heaven's cafe - there a long history to that) that the "Tim Lahay theory", as I call it, is wrong. Their theory completely leaves out the role of Islam, other than Arab nations being included as Israel's enemy in the War of Gog and Magog, and I don't believe in an imminent, SECRET rapture. Plus I think Ellis Skolfield has solved Daniel's days prophesies that are pushed off by the traditional theory into the future "7 year tribulation", which I have trouble with as well.

Anywho, I read WJM's dream and don't have much to add. I think Christ is coming back soon, and wjm's dream, if significant, just confirms that. I personally believe in a pre-wrath rapture on the day of the Lord, so I believe catestrophic destruction will follow the rapture. wjm's dream and Earthquake Ressurection (ER) both agree with that. Regarding ER, I've read Lowe's "Then His Voice Shook the Earth" and found it interesting, but not earth shattering (no pun intended, lol). I also have Lowe's Earthquake Ressurection book on PDF, but I haven't had time to finish it because I just started a new job that is considerably more busy than my last one.

Regarding a financial collapse, I don't know (?). I think a lot of Revelation's prophesy has been fulfilled in the 2000 years since Christ left this earth, and I don't think it will all happen in Daniel's 70th week, that is, in a future 7-year Great Tribulation.

If you read my blog, you'll find that I differ quite a bit from the traditional theory out there. Ellis Skolfield had a lot to do with that. Unfortunately, I've taken a lot of flack for disagreeing with the predominant theory: from the Joel bloggers and more importantly, from my own Christian parents. What's that verse about Christ turning father against son, daughter against mother, etc (or something to that effect)? Ya, I felt that firsthand.

It's frustrating, I think Skolfield makes amazing findings about where we are on God's calendar, but the Christians I know: 1. Don't want to read it; and 2. Think I'm going to hell for disagreeing with the traditional (i.e. Tim Lahay) theory. Since when is eschatological belief a church doctrine written in stone? "Now we see as through a [1st century] mirror" - prophesy is not detailed enough to see everything in advance!

Thanks for the note and compliments. Thanks for visiting. I appreciate it.