Monday, June 11, 2007


Update: Barak wins Labour Leadership Vote - Is Olmert's coalition government going to fall?
"Barak has also vowed to pull Labour out of the government unless the beleaguered premier steps down following scathing criticism of his handling of the war in Lebanon."

Hezb'allah has 20,000 rockets at Lebanon's border. Good thing UNIFIL is there to supervise the re-arming [insert sarcasm]. Some of these rockets can reportedly hit southern Israel. War is imminent. Thank God He is in control.

DEBKAfile: Gaza in flames. Palestinian Hamas storms Fatah positions in Gaza as brutal civil strife breaks up fragile Hamas-Fatah unity government.

Something tells me an independent Palestinian state side-by-side with Israel isn't going to work...but what do I know - I'm just a lowly accountant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime-aka lowly accountant-so much going on in the ME today! Hard to find any real news on Fox or cnn.......I come here to get your updates and analysis!

I finished Lowes book 'His Voice Shook the Earth' and I think if you combine his earthquake model with Skofields prophecy fullfilled we've got somthing that seems real.

Jamie

Endtime said...

Hi Jamie,

Ya, I don't have any problem with Lowe's theory of destruction after the resurrection of the dead. As you probably know, I'm voting for Day of the Lord type destruction after the rapture of the dead and the living. It will be interesting seeing how it actually unfolds.

choirgirl said...

Endtime...

uh, we won't be here to see in unfold..unless I'm missing something.

Endtime said...

choirgirl,

Good point. Clarification: I was talking about seeing it from a heavenly perspective, from which I guess we may/may not see what happens on earth on the Day of the Lord.

JohnWilliams said...

If you are looking for a link to attach to your upper right hand bar, for a FREE online book "The False Prophet" by Ellis Skolfield, you can read it directly in HTML or get the PDF at this link:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_false_prophet.htm