Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Blasphemy Response Challenge

2Pe 3:3 First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will be scoffers who will laugh at the truth and do every evil thing they desire.
___________________________________________________
Phl 2:9 Because of this, God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name,
Phl 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Phl 2:11 and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers Day Endtime! May God bless you and your children.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- I just watched the videos.Evil, at first, then the Light of Jesus came. Wish I had a video camera.

Jamie

Endtime said...

Thanks Jamie. I do feel very blessed to have a great family with great kids. I pray for their protection every day because our day is extremely evil. These young people in these videos (the atheists) have no inkling, no notion of who God Almighty is - extremely sad! Can Christ's return be very far away? (I'll answer my own question) No. That day is quickly approaching.

Barak is already talking about a massive offensive against Hamas in Gaza. He just became defense minister a couple days ago. As we've already forecasted, this summer is going to heat up bit time!

'Barak planning to crush Hamas in Gaza'

Endtime said...

I mean: heat up "BIG" time.