Friday, June 15, 2007


Home of the free, land of the terrorist
"Beyond Islamic prayer mats among the cacti, Jim Hogg County, Texas, Border Patrol agents found a jacket with Arabic-language patches. One reads "martyr" and "way to immortality." The other depicts a jet flying into a skyscraper."

I believe these implanted terrorists are what's behind Ahmadinejad's smirk and belligerence. He will not stop enriching uranium for a nuclear bomb. Yes, I said "nuclear bomb"! To think he is only interested in power generation is completely naive and absurd. This earth is in its final chapter:
  • Ahmadinejad wants to create mass chaos and actually wants the U.S. to initiate this chaos in order to hasten the return of his 12th Imam Mahdi. The secular world hasn't clued into the seriousness of this yet.
  • Ahmadinejad has said he would retaliate against an Israeli and/or U.S. attack by attacking Israel first.
  • Ahmadinejad has openly, frequently called for the destruction of Israel.
  • Islamic terrorists are primed for homocide bombings within the U.S. today (possibly dirty-bomb nuclear?).
  • Hamas has just successfully formed a terrorist state in the Gaza with Iran and Syria's aid;
  • Hezb'allah in Lebanon is re-armed with 20,000 rockets at Israel's northern border in Lebanon, under the eyes of UNIFIL.
  • Israel is under extreme duress due to her enemies pressing in all around her; her politicians are weak; Ehud Olmert's coalition government may soon fall with the release of the final Eliyahu Winograd report on the 2006 Lebanon war.
Unbeknownst to Ahmadinejad and the rest of his ilk, the Sovereign Lord and Creator of all will not let Israel fall again:

Amo 9:14 I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine.
Amo 9:15 I will firmly plant them there in the land I have given them," says the Lord your God. "Then they will never be uprooted again."

Eze 39:23 The nations will then know why Israel was sent away to exile-it was punishment for sin, for they acted in treachery against their God. Therefore, I turned my back on them and let their enemies destroy them.
Eze 39:24 I turned my face away and punished them in proportion to the vileness of their sins.
Eze 39:25 "So now the Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of my people; I will have mercy on Israel, for I am jealous for my holy reputation!
Eze 39:26 They will accept responsibility for their past shame and treachery against me after they come home to live in peace and safety in their own land. And then no one will bother them or make them afraid.
Eze 39:27 When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, my holiness will be displayed to the nations.
Eze 39:28 Then my people will know that I am the Lord their God-responsible for sending them away to exile and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of my people behind.
Eze 39:29 And I will never again turn my back on them, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them, says the Sovereign Lord."


God's eyes are on Israel again. Understand Daniel's days prophesies (understand the time you are living in) and prepare to witness the holiness of your Creator (Eze 39:27)!

In Tehran's Martyrs' Museum, Iran courts new believers

Arab Media Reports Syria Making Preparations for War with Israel

"(IsraelNN.com) A Qatari newspaper, Al Watan, reported Friday that Syria is making concrete preparations for war with Israel, saying that the Syrian government has removed the Government and State Archives from the Damascus area. According to the paper, this move indicates preparations for war. Syrian parliament member Muhammad Habash confirmed on Al-Jazeera Arabic world news satellite TV last week that Syria is indeed engaged in active preparations for a war with Israel. The conflict, said the Syrian MP, is expected to break out during the summer months."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- 'Syrian goverment has removed goverment and state archives from Damascus. Indicates preperation for war.'

NOW can we close the border?

Jamie

Endtime said...

Hi Jamie,

I know you were being sarcastic with that last question. You and I know it's not possible to close your border. They did a special on this same subject last night on CNN. There's WAY too much open, unpatrolled border between Mexico, USA, and Canada for terrorists to squirm through. Plus, like the article I cite indicates: it's too late to start thinking about closing the border. The terrorists are already in the US. Mahmoud "I'm-a-nut-case" isn't smiling at the IAEA and UN Security Council for nothing.

Praise God, His Son is coming soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- the martyrs museum is -um lets see- instructive? Scary? I hope they don't open one here-of course being pc society, anything's possible.you're correct about the border-too long, too wide, too little, too late. My husband just left for your part of town and he has:passport, drivers licence, birth certificate; he's still worried about getting back :]

The West Bank is starting to look like Gaza did a few days ago. Think Jordan is worried about its border?

jamie