Saturday, June 09, 2007

Monday, June 11:

Zechariah 12:
3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the LORD. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, 'The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.' 6 "On that day I will make the leaders of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume right and left all the surrounding peoples, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

The Six Day War, 40 years ago, was only a tiny prelude to what's soon going to happen on a much larger scale in the future. Ezekiel 38-39? I'm inclined to think so. The Arab annihilation in June 1967 will pale in comparison to what God has planned, possibly in the very near future. Of course I don't know for certain when, but I can't help but think we're going to be first-hand witnesses to this upcoming, completely lop-sided battle. This battle will pit the authenticity of the Koran against the authenticity of the Bible. Better bet your life on the fact that the Bible will win - literally! That's the best advice I can offer.


DEBKAfile reports: If attacked, Tehran will strike US and Israeli interests worldwide, says an Iranian official. Oil may hit $250

Iran is expanding assembly of centrifuges by 300 a week, diplomats in Vienna

Syrian and Iranian Generals in Intensive War Consultations
"During most of last week, two high-ranking Iranian delegations spent time in Damascus. One was composed of generals who held talks with Syrian leaders on coordinated preparations for a Middle East war in the coming months."

Exclusive: Fatwa seeks to stem Muslim flight from PA
If Palestinians left "the blessed lands" they would find hope. That would leave the terrorists with no one "to fight for", so to speak. Hamas and Fatah need their people to live in misery, otherwise they serve no purpose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime
It`s me George just thought I would stop by and say hi. I hope alls going well, just a quick note I`m not sure if you`ve ever visited the site rapture ready, the two gentlemen that put it together are very blessed like yourself. Every monday they both do a commentary this weeks was super powerful, if you get aq chance check it out. By the way where do you reside, I`m in new hampshire. Again I was just checking your latest updates on the M.E. Have a great day my brother in Christ.
George

Endtime said...

Hi there George,

I've seen the Rapture Ready site before, but I'll check the article out, for sure.

I reside in Canada. Sorry, I don't get any more specific than that lest a fatwa is declared on my head for opposing Islam. Of course, I don't hate Muslims, but rather want to warn them of impending judgment. Time is short and I think we're going to see the prophesied Allah vs. Jehovah battle soon. Israel is under duress, and God is watching over her.

Take care. Thanks for visiting.