Sunday, June 01, 2008


UN-believable

Washington, DC — When the so-called mainstream media doesn’t want you to know something they simply spike the story – meaning they just don’t cover it.

In carefully obfuscated language, the IAEA notes that “substantive explanations are required from Iran to support its statements on the alleged studies and on other information with a possible military dimension.” The report also observes, “the alleged studies on the green salt project, high explosives testing and the missile re-entry vehicle project remain a matter of serious concern. Clarification of these is critical to an assessment of the nature of Iran’s past and present nuclear programme.”

Iran not seeking to build nuclear weapons: Putin...
Asked if Iran was trying to acquire nuclear weapons, Putin replied: "I don't believe so. Nothing indicates it."
Moscow has recently called on the major powers involved in negotiations with Iran to give Tehran "guarantees" about its own security.

5 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

i wonder how long israel is going to put up with this threat. bush has been neutered by the left (and his own mistakes) and thus won't do anything about the iranians.

Endtime said...

Israel's got Olmert to worry about. I think they're going to have to throw him out and install a hawk as PM before Iran is in any danger from Israel. But of course, if Iran pulls off a successful nuclear test explosion - that changes everything.

Dale Moguls I said...

war in october!

http://tinyurl.com/65o7k6

Endtime said...

I'm not an expert in American politics but I found it interesting that the article mentioned instigating a war with Iran would benefit the Republicans in this year's presidential election. I don't doubt that wars have been started for lesser things.

Who would Americans trust most in the time of war? Rookie Obama or former POW McCain?

Endtime said...

I forgot to add: attacking Iran in October would completely nullify Obama's hope of diplomacy with nutcase Ahmadinejad.

Ahmadinejad's most recent statements about Israel's soon destruction just AMAZE me...I think we could quickly be into the Gog and Magog war, and IMO there's little time between 'the war of Gog and Magog' and the end.

Ezekiel 38:
18 But this is what the Sovereign Lord says: When Gog invades the land of Israel, my fury will boil over! 19 In my jealousy and blazing anger, I promise a mighty shaking in the land of Israel on that day. 20 All living things—the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, the animals of the field, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the people on earth—will quake in terror at my presence. Mountains will be thrown down; cliffs will crumble; walls will fall to the earth. 21 I will summon the sword against you on all the hills of Israel, says the Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn their swords against each other. 22 I will punish you and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur! 23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord.