Sunday, December 02, 2007


Preparing for the big one:
Fourth quake in 2 weeks shakes Israel
Earthquake measuring 4.0 on the Richter Scale felt in Dead Sea, Jerusalem and Coastal Plain areas Sunday morning

Fourth earthquake jolts Israel in two-week period; no casualties

By Haaretz Service and The Associated Press
[The following quote is hilarious:]
"On average, major earthquakes hit Israel once a century. But the recent tremors do not indicate that a large-scale quake is on the way," said Dr. Uri Frieslander, director of the Geophysical Institute.

"What we're seeing are typical movements along the Dead Sea valley," Frieslander told Israel Radio.

"These quakes...don't foreshadow anything or indicate that something is about to happen," he said.


Ya sure, doc. Obviously you're not a religious Jew, otherwise you'd know that you are completely wrong, and know that the biggest earthquake in human history will soon hit the Holy Land.

Ezekiel 38:
18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

Revelation 6: 12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.


Jordan's king urges Israel to 'withdraw from Arab land'
"We emphatically tell Israel that ending the occupation of Arab and Palestinian lands, withdrawing from there and implementing legitimate international resolutions are the only way to realize just, permanent and comprehensive peace," said the staunch US ally

Ah, um...there is only one way to the future "permanent and comprehensive peace", and unrepentant Arabs are definitely not going to like it!

9 comments:

JeepThang said...

The earthquake scientist doesnt have a clue.. neither does that idiot king of jordan. how what a surprise.

JeepThang said...

how = wow..

Anonymous said...

the next blood moon is supposed to be in Febuary -21- if I remember the date correctly. 2008 is going to be an interesting time!

Jamie

Legal Sodium said...

what's a blood moon?

JeepThang said...

a red one, maybe? ya Im not familiar with that term either..

JeepThang said...

However...

If that supervolcano under Yellowstone blows.. you can bet the ash and dust in the air will make every moon red for a long time to come~!

New_Beginning said...

Jeepthang,
You are reading my mind. I was thinking the same thing.
End_Times

New_Beginning said...

Oops,
Hit the send button before I was ready. End_Times, I was sent a very interesting article from a retired member of the US Government. I posted it on my Blog :
http://dipnomad.blogspot.com/ when you have a moment, let me know what you think of his thoughts.
New Beginning

Endtime said...

Thanks, NB.

I'll be sure to look into that article on your blog. I still haven't read the whole article you mentioned on the Last Trumpet site yet, but I want to do that too.

I was "idling" quite a bit on the weekend watching a ton of football and hockey. Funny - I never used to be able to sit through a whole game of football or hockey, but now that my 7 year old son is playing minor hockey, he and I like watching the games together (father/son stuff = great stuff!). Plus I don't like to sit in front of a computer too much on the weekend, since that is what takes up 98% of my work time during the rest of the week.

But I will check out your latest blog post - thanks.