Saturday, December 22, 2007

Turkey in fresh Iraq air strikes
Turkey has launched fresh air strikes against Kurdish rebels in northern Iraq, the Turkish military says.

Ex-CIA official: 'Israel will attack Iran on its own'
"I came back from a trip to Israel in November convinced that Israel would attack Iran," Bruce Riedel, a former CIA official and senior adviser to three US presidents, George W. Bush among them, told the American Newsweek magazine in an article published Friday
...Riedel told the magazine his impression that Israel would venture a strike on Iran on its own was formed before the publication of the joint US intelligence agencies' report, the National Intelligence Estimate (NIE). "This [the NIE] makes it [a strike on Iran] even more likely," he said.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- I say AMEN as well!! the baby Jesus is accepted by almost everyone but the Cross is threatening to those who don't believe.[I don't know if 'threatening is the right word]

I just read "Prophecies for the Era of Muslim Terror', and its the most compelling prophecy book I've read since "the False Prophet"! Its written by Rabbi Menachem Kohen and it interpets the prophecies in the Old Testament along with the details given in the Oral Torah. [I didn't know there was an Oral Torah!] Included are the two Gulf wars-Desert Storm 1&2-, the Twin Towers-date, time of day, number of airplanes, number of buildings-. I'm overawed that God wrote this script 3000-2500 years ago and today we are watching the fulfillment.The Rabbi writes" prophecies guide us to recognize that the world has a Creator-we actually see the Almighty at work."

Jamie

Endtime said...

I'm definitely going to try and get my hands on that book! I wish I already had it in my hands since I'm taking the next week off work(?!)

Thanks Jamie. Have a blessed day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- I ordered the book from WorldNetDaily.com. It took about 10 days to get. I hope you can read it- I would like your thoughts!

Have a wonderful, peace filled Christmas and vacation!

Jamie

Endtime said...

Jamie,

I ordered it from WND earlier this morning, except the order will take up to 3 weeks to get up here in Canada, since it has to make it through "the iron curtain" (aka the border). I'm looking forward to reading it.

God bless you and yours. Here's hoping Christ comes back before I have to go back to work in January - that'd be absolutely perfect timing! LOL.