Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Iran building a second nuclear power plant
Iran confirmed on Monday that it had received the first fuel shipment for its nuclear power plant at Bushehr, but also indicated for the first time that it was building a second nuclear power plant...
The Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the fuel would be under the control of the International Atomic Energy Agency and that Iran had given written guarantees that the fuel would only be used for the nuclear power plant.

Whew! Well I, for one, feel a WHOLE lot better knowing that Iran signed the written guarantees. Imagine what could happen if they didn't promise in writing. (??!)

Laughable. (But it's only funny if you know who wins in the end)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me
John 10:27

Experts warn major Israel quakes fast approaching
"We can say with certainty that an earthquake of a magnitude of six on the Richter scale could take place in the coming years," said Yefim Gitterman

Actually, we can say with certainty that an earthquake "off the (Richter) scale" will take place in Israel.

Revelation 16:
17
Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air. And a mighty shout came from the throne in the Temple, saying, “It is finished!” 18 Then the thunder crashed and rolled, and lightning flashed. And a great earthquake struck—the worst since people were placed on the earth.

Turkish army invades northern Iraq
"They are going there as reinforcements, they are not returning," the official said on condition of anonymity as he was not authorized to speak to the media.

Isaiah 13:22
...Babylon’s days are numbered; its time of destruction will soon arrive.

Iran: Zionist regime's crimes "true achievements of the Annapolis Summit"
Speaking to the Iranian news agency IRNA, Husseini expressed "deep concerns about the continued crimes committed by the Zionist regime against the Palestinian people."

12 comments:

JeepThang said...

Lets shout from the rooftops, "Peace and Safety"...

Really, on second thought, lets not. Nothing good could come from that.

Endtime said...

What kills me is that there are "evangelical leaders" promoting a lasting peace agreement between Israel and the so-called 'Palestinians'. They say we need to "seize the opportunity for lasting peace now", etc.

It's a literal shame these "evangelical leaders" don't read the Bible anymore. Surprisingly, their religion used to be based on the Bible.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure Israel is legitimately interested in peaceful co-existence. But how do they negotiate peace with people obsessed with wiping them off the earth? The whole secular world needs to take some 'anti-ignorance', 'anti-blind' pills quick! (I'm tempted to say: 'anti-stupid' pills because I think this issue is so crystal-clear it ain't even funny...but that wouldn't be nice :)

bunniegirl said...

I do feel something is in the air...of course I don't know what but it's something big. What I want to know is why does it seem that the Bush administration seems so clueless or is it that the media only wants us to think this? I know things aren't always as they seem. Waiting and watching!!
Kelly :o)

Endtime said...

Bush has to look like he's doing something for the "Palestinians" so that he can sway so-called friendly Arab nations on side against Iran. As well, and in my opinion, Iran, Russia, the U.S. and perhaps China are trying to gain influence in the Middle East. The prize: oil.

I don't think anyone in the Bush Administration thinks they can accomplish something meaningful toward "Palestine"-Israel peace in less than a year. Israel just blew away their Jihad Islami leaders, and the Palestinians have sworn to revenge their deaths. Great start to a peace agreement...NOT!

T Lee Thompson said...

Just wanted to say I have subscribed to your blog on google and have been reading it for awhile and really love it. I don't know if you have checked out Constance Cumbey's blog or not, but you should...
http://cumbey.blogspot.com/
Keep up the good work and God bless you! Tony
dmatony3@yahoo.com

New_Beginning said...

ET,
Did you by chance happen to read the comments associated with the earthquake article? Half were trying to warn the world what it ment and half were telling the "Jesus Freaks" to beat it! I swear some will deny Jesus to his face once he returns!

The article reminded me of a web page I recently read and wanted to share with you. It talks about the exponential effect of life and how fast and furious things will get the closer we get to Christ's return.

http://www.lamblion.com/articles/prophecy/signs/Signs-04.php

Perhap you have seen it. If you compare that with the disaster trend chart put out by the UN-ISDR, you can see that he is definately on to something.

http://www.unisdr.org/ppew/iewp/figures.html

The end is closer than any may be ready for.

NB

New_Beginning said...

On more trend a bit more curent:

http://www.em-dat.net/disasters/img/Total%20reported%20damages%20in%202006%20billions%20from%20disasters%201900-2006.pdf

NB

Endtime said...

Thanks for your kind comments, t lee.

NB and T Lee: I will try and read those links you both left. I should get time in the next while(?!). Thanks for those. As you know this season is pretty busy, my kids still have their sport events at night, my wife's still down for the count with the flu, and my job's still there...so life is a bit hectic right now. But no matter how hectic my life gets, the end time period we're in now is always in the front of my mind. I don't know if this will change next year, but as Israel stays in the forefront of world affairs, I gotta keep watching.

It's very difficult for me to get distracted by the day-to-day routine when we are imminently expecting the biggest event in all human history. And by saying that, I think I'm understating the importance of Christ's return.

Endtime said...

NB,

I took a quick glance at the comments on the earthquake story. I was amazed to see so many people posting scripture, followed by lots of scoffers. It looks a lot like the Joel Rosenberg blog.

Man, a lot of people are going to be unpleasantly surprised when Christ comes back! Tragic!

JeepThang said...

They won't have any excuses either.

bunniegirl said...

Who is Javier Solana? I've heard the name but what is so special about him?
Thanks,
Kelly

Endtime said...

I haven't read all of this article but here's something that came up in a search:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis75.htm