Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Something to make you go hmmm

OK, I'm definitely not into date-setting of Christ's exact day of return, but I was casually, perhaps too casually surfing the net - actually I was reading Matthew Henry commentary - when I came across this newsletter from Jim Bramlett. He mentions some interesting info. about Oct 12, 2007 which as you know, Ahmadinejad has promised his "final nuclear response". I don't vouch for any of this stuff, but the dates about Columbus and the reference to the so-called "corrected Hebrew calendar" (see below) are somewhat intriguing. Have to say it's interesting that this "corrected calendar" has Oct 13, 2007 as the correct Feast of Trumpets (see 1 Cor 15:51-52).

Anyways, perhaps I'm being too desperate for Christ's return by posting this stuff. So if we don't see each other in heaven this weekend, forgive me, I promise to do better on the next post.

Interestingly, I should mention that my wife and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary on October 12th (???!!). Now I know I have to prepare for the 12th...by buying flowers at least - lol.


(click on calendar for link)

6 comments:

TexanForChrist said...

I hope your right, I'll have to admit I was really disappointed when it didn't happen in Sept..

Mike

JeepThang said...

Gratz on the anniversary!

I was expecting something to happen today over the "10-10 Jihadi postcards" that got everyones' attention in Florida a couple weeks ago.
Almost done with TFP.. on ch.10 at the moment. I may change my opinion that I posted the other day... shorten it considerably.

Take it easy.

JeepThang said...

doh! I meant ch. 17.

:/

JeepThang said...

oh.. heres something interesting.. you've probably already done it though.
Do a google web search for:
"islam 666"
and see what you find.

Endtime said...

I didn't do the "Islam 666" search, but I did search "quran 666" and found results just as disconcerting.

I don't know why more Christians don't see who the enemy is (?!?!?!). Islam's got an abomination of desolation sitting right on top of Mount Moriah, on the Temple Mount, denying the deity of Christ and denying the trinity, and mainstream Christians these days can't see past their "isms" , as Skolfield puts it:...they've become "ism" experts: Preter-ism, Dispensational-ism or Historic-ism and those "isms" have shut the door to any new studies in Bible prophecy.

Once again, I have to say I'm glad you're taking the time to read The False Prophet.

Regarding October 12, 2007 - Man, that would be sooo cool if it was the Day of the Lord, and my view of a pre-wrath rapture came true. I'm so ready to leave this place and be with the Lord forever. HOWEVER, I'm not about to sell the house just yet. I think the pressure has to build more on Israel and Jerusalem before Jesus Christ comes to her rescue and melts her enemies into the ground, but only God the Father knows for sure.

Praise the Lord that we can simply claim his blood as our substitute!! I think it will take an eternity just to start to understand what Christ did for us who accept it.

JeepThang said...

Well.. "devastating and final responses" may very well put pressure on Israel.. that we haven't seen yet.

So.. I was not aware of the numbers of persecution in the world. And how arrogant of me to think "it isn't that bad".. because its bad to those that are getting murdered, obviously. But here we are in our protected valleys and rivers and safe from a large part of that.. so far..

I tell ya.. I cant wait for a new body.. oh and be able to fly.. that will soo rock!

As far as what Texan stated earlier, about being disappointed.. ya, we are with you there!