Saturday, March 14, 2009



Bin Laden's Latest Diatribe
I feel sorry for you OBL (such futility)

"The holocaust of Gaza in the midst of this long siege is an important and historic event and an articulate tragedy which affirms the need for detachment of the Muslims from the hypocrites. It is not right that our condition after what happened in Gaza be like our condition prior to it," the message said.

Al Qaeda says it wants to liberate the mosque from Israeli control.

Islam wants to 'liberate' the Al Aqsa Mosque?! The Al Aqsa Mosque (aka 'The Abomination of Desolation') which sits on Mount Moriah, the Holy of Holies is what the Muslims want to liberate? Interesting, because the Quran doesn't even mention Jerusalem, and interesting that the Bible predicted the final showdown against Jerusalem - it will be a burdensome stone in the last days. Zechariah also states that the world will be pre-occupied with moving Jerusalem. Our world is definitely preoccupied with sharing Jerusalem with the Muslims, and enforcing a false peace.

All the world is gathered against Jerusalem. Fifty thousand Muslim rockets are aimed at Israel; Ahmadinejad and Bin Laden, the princes of Muslim darkness, have vowed to destroy the Jews. The final war against the Lion-Bear-Leopard Islamic beast is shaping up right before our eyes. Israel isn't going to be scattered again - Isaiah 66:8 to 16 tells us that. Israel has been reborn into the land promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Therefore watch for Israel's enemies to be destroyed. The Bible says so - therefore it will happen!

Isaiah 66:

7 “Before the birth pains even begin,
Jerusalem gives birth to a son.
8 Who has ever seen anything as strange as this?
Who ever heard of such a thing?
Has a nation ever been born in a single day? [May 14, 1948 was that day]
Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment?
But by the time Jerusalem’s birth pains begin,
her children will be born.
9 Would I ever bring this nation to the point of birth
and then not deliver it?” asks the Lord.
“No! I would never keep this nation from being born,”
says your God.

10 “Rejoice with Jerusalem!
Be glad with her, all you who love her
and all you who mourn for her.
11 Drink deeply of her glory
even as an infant drinks at its mother’s comforting breasts.”

12 This is what the Lord says:
“I will give Jerusalem a river of peace and prosperity.
The wealth of the nations will flow to her.
Her children will be nursed at her breasts,
carried in her arms, and held on her lap.
13 I will comfort you there in Jerusalem
as a mother comforts her child.”

14 When you see these things, your heart will rejoice.
You will flourish like the grass!
Everyone will see the Lord’s hand of blessing on his servants—
and his anger against his enemies.
15 See, the Lord is coming with fire,
and his swift chariots roar like a whirlwind.
He will bring punishment with the fury of his anger
and the flaming fire of his hot rebuke.
16 The Lord will punish the world by fire
and by his sword.
He will judge the earth,
and many will be killed by him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm basically tired of the threats this individual keeps talking about. I think they are empty. He is in a cave somewhere stuck, knowing if he comes out we will get him. However, I understand the ultimate threat against Israel and the United States. I'm more concerned about this yahoo we have who is running Washington D.C. I know I'm to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus but man oh man....it's getting crazy by the minute. Most of the time I don't know what to say. I wonder tho...how worse is it going to get? I admit I haven't been impacted at all..We have a job, money, food, lights, our church etc etc. I'm concerned.
We are in the process of stocking up on food, guns, bullets...we have about 3 months worth of everything. I don't know. I guess it's a test. I hope I pass...God Bless
Kelly :o)

Endtime said...

I think it's a good idea to stock up and get ready for some disaster. I feel God warning Christians today just like he warned Noah and Lot before disaster came on the unrighteous around them. The world is just percolating for the next "big one".

Interesting time to be alive. Praise God we are guaranteed victory no matter what lies ahead.