Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"...There are about 600,000 registered sex offenders in the United States. "
That's "600,000 registered sex offenders" but "only" 29,000 were found with user id's on MySpace.com! (sarcasm intended)

OK, tell me now how America's moral condition differs from Sodom and Gomorrah? Is the U.S. exempt from God's punishment and wrath?


"We extend the hand of peace on behalf of all the nations of the region,” say Egyptian and Jordanian foreign ministers in Jerusalem Wednesday
"...in their talks with Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert, they pushed forward the League’s Middle East peace plan, which confronts Israel with three conditions for normal relations: full withdrawal from land occupied in the 1967war – including Jerusalem, the creation of a Palestinian state and a just solution to the Palestinian refugee problem."

Withdraw from Jerusalem? Not going to happen. I don't know why prime minister Olmert wastes his time talking to these two. Honestly, I hope this is just the calm before the storm when God restores Israel - the people and their geographic boundaries. Of course, I'm praying for more saved souls before then, but I'm afraid I'm just seeing more and more rebellion against God, in and outside the church. Soon God's patience will run out.

Olmert hopes for peace within 5 years
Mr. Olmert and I are definitely not reading from the same page. I'm thinking more like Armageddon within 5 years...and only then perfect (and I do mean perfect) peace. All according to God's script.

Blair sees "moment of opportunity" in Middle East


While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
1 Thessalonians 5:3

2 comments:

Great Grany 5 said...

Anony Moose,

I love your blog site and your NEW NAME! I have missed your comments and the "Stirring of the Pot" discussions. God Bless you greatly and I mean that very sincerely. I got the latte cups ready for whoever.

Shalom

WJM

Endtime said...

Good morning wjm,

That's not really my "new name", it's just a name I chose to use when on Joel's blog. My intention is not to create conflict and tension amongst the flock - I much rather wake up the world and that part of the church that has fallen asleep (Joel Rosenberg posters excluded of course, because they are awake to what God is doing in our time).

There are just too many things lining up according to scripture for it to be coincidence.

Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend. It's a hot one up here in Canada today, but it beats the -20 degrees Fahrenheit we sometimes hit in the winter. Actually, I used to work in Houston which was absolutely, unbearably hot for this Canuck. I vividly remember buying an ice cream cone from McDonald's in downtown Houston and then ignorantly taking it back to my hotel. I got a lot of strange looks from the Texans, when the cone evaporated all over my hand, while I walked down the above-ground sidewalk (they also have underground pedways, which would have been a much better choice - lol)