Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hizballah Has Missiles for Downing Israeli Warplanes One Year after Lebanon War

DEBKAfile Exclusive Military Report

It has doubled the number of teams trained to launch rockets and equipped them with vehicles and motorbikes for speedy movement, and topped up its rocket arsenal to 18,000. By the end of the year, Hizballah will have some 2,000 highly trained commando troops, 400-500 more than the number at the outset of the Second Lebanon War, and 15,000-16,000 fighting men in all.

Ezekiel 39 NLT:
Eze 39:25 "So now the Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of my people[fn2]; I will have mercy on Israel, for I am jealous for my holy reputation!
Eze 39:26 They will accept responsibility for their past shame and treachery against me after they come home to live in peace and safety in their own land. And then no one will bother them or make them afraid.
Eze 39:27 When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, my holiness will be displayed to the nations.
Eze 39:28 Then my people will know that I am the Lord their God-responsible for sending them away to exile and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of my people behind.
Eze 39:29 And I will never again turn my back on them, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them, says the Sovereign Lord.


Something is definitely going to explode in the Middle East involving Israel in the near future. On this blog, I have repeatedly posted news articles about how Israel's enemies are lining up against her: Iran, Syria, Hezb'allah, Hamas, the PA's Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, Al Qaeda, Fatah al Islam, etc, etc. All of these threats are unified by one thing: Islam. This is particularly significant when you read Ellis Skolfield's book The False Prophet. Some Christians I've talked to about this book scoff at it because it doesn't support the conventional theory of a "pre-tribulation" rapture followed by Daniel's 70th week. But I think it is an excellent examination of what the Bible says about the end times, and Islam in particular. Mr. Skolfield interprets end time prophesies in a scripturally supported way, and comes to conclusions that fit together too well to be coincidence in my opinion.

As Christians, we need to pay close attention to the current plight of Israel. As Ezekiel 39 attests, God is no longer hiding his face from the house of Israel. God is watching her closely. God is going to work wonders in protecting "the apple of His eye" just like He did in the 6-day War and Yom Kippur War.

Now it seems like the Gog and Magog War of Ezekiel 38-39 is about to erupt. I believe, as I mentioned a couple posts back, that this war may be Armageddon itself, which will herald the coming of Jesus Christ. Of course this presupposes a linear-historic understanding of the book of Revelation, but I have little doubt that Satan, the Lion-Bear-Leopard beast of Islam, and Mohammed are the dragon, beast, and false prophet respectively in Revelation 16:13. And they are the ones that gather the world to Armageddon (Rev 16:16). But before Armageddon, Christ comes back in Rev 16:15. There are an awful lot of countries gathered in the Middle East around Israel today. Tiny Israel occupies the vast amount of the UN's time. Are we first-hand witnesses of the gathering mentioned in Revelation 16? Watch closely! Pray that you are counted worthy to escape these things which are about to happen (Luke 21:36)

Ahmadinejad's view of the world - you won't like it!

"...is there a craft more beautiful, more sublime, more divine, than the craft of giving yourself to martyrdom and becoming holy?... Do not doubt Allah will prevail, and Islam will conquer mountaintops of the entire world. Iran can recruit hundreds of suicide bombers a day. Suicide is an invincible weapon. Suicide bombers in this land showed us the way, and they enlighten our future.... The will to commit suicide is one of the best ways of life."

Such language against God's people can only be from the devil himself. Why else would Ahmadinejad have the single preoccupation of annihilating the remnant of Israel? There's a showdown brewing: Iran will not give up nuclear enrichment and the West will not accept a nuclear-capable Iran. God will not let His people be annihilated (Ezekiel 39:26). We're about to see God wipe out Jacob's enemies, and witness the hand of God (verse 27). What a time to be alive! We are potentially the matching bookend to Adam and Eve, of all humanity!

No comments: