Thursday, July 12, 2007

update:Turkey boosts troops at Iraqi border-sources
Wah?! Turkey has got more than 200,000 troops on the border of Northern Iraq to fight 4,000 PKK rebels. Something's not quite right with this picture (??) Oh, ya - btw: Turkey is the Leopard in Daniel 7, Revelation 13, and in Skofield's book The False Prophet.

Thousands protest Red Mosque raid in Pakistan
[may I be so bold as to insert a little "editorial note" here: If Musharraf is defeated, radical Islamists will immediately have access to nuclear weapons - no additional enrichment required. Suddenly Iraq and Iran would become the least of our problems. This battle against the LBL beast of Islam could escalate uncontrollably ... and end before we know it. Get the Word out.

But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire [this is the global warming people should worry about], and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. 2 Peter 3:10 NLT [my comments]



Pentagon to reduce naval presence in Gulf
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon will reduce its naval presence in the Gulf to one aircraft carrier group by August, defense officials said Thursday. The U.S. Defense Department said the move did not reflect a change in its concerns about the Middle East and that its naval presence in different regions changes periodically. "This change in carrier presence does not reflect a change in commitment or concern for the region," Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said. "Carrier presence is but one means by which the U.S. engages in the region."

Syria rejects offer to hold peace talks

Damascus: The Syrian government has rejected Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert’s offer to hold peace talks, Army Radio reported on Tuesday.

Syria doubts that Olmert’s gesture is serious, The Jerusalem Post quoted Syrian parliament member Mohammad Habash as saying on Monday.

The Burden of Damascus
Isaiah 17:1 (KJV) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- Thanks again for all the updates! You keep singing the song, but nobody is getting up to dance! When I read 'The False Prophet' everything fell into place. To bad more people won't at least read it! LBL is gathering strength. I'm so tense about this summer.Whats up with the IDF saying there won't be a war this summer? I pray that there won't be, but if not it'll only be delayed. Nothing can stop G_ds plan. once it starts its like a freight train going downhill.

Jamie

Endtime said...

Hi Jamie,

"...everything fell into place". Yup! I TOTALLY agree with you there. I watch the news "like a hawk", and whenever I hear about the Middle East and terrorism, it almost always emanates out of: 1.Iraq 2.Iran or 3.Turkey/Syria/Lebanon/Pakistan/Gaza/West Bank territory. THIS IS TOTALLY LBL TERRITORY!! Sorry for the yelling, but I feel just like you do - nobody wants to relate Daniel’s vision in Daniel 7 with Revelation 13. They'd rather stick to their fantasized "Left Behind" books - ARGH!!

I'm also apprehensive about this summer, or about what generally is about to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if we are literally at the doorstep of the Gog-Magog war, and the more often I read Ezekiel 38-39, the more I think that Gog/Magog could be describing Armageddon itself. After all Ellis Skolfield has convinced me that Revelation 16 is talking about the LBL beast, satan, and the false prophet (Mohammed) gathering the nations for Armageddon. If we're not seeing that happening today, I don't know what we're seeing. A ton of countries have troops or military interests within firing range of Jerusalem. And with the Islamists gathering steam in Pakistan, the LBL beast could have nukes within a week. Lord knows (literally) what these Islamic terrorists can do with the power of Satan behind them (Revelation 13:2).

Praise the Lord, He is in complete control!! We just have to remind ourselves of that again and again and again, especially when (not "if") we see some horrific things in the days ahead (i.e. the use of nuclear weapons on Damascus, or more terrorist attacks in the West).

Even as a Christian, I find it hard to be psychologically prepared for what will come on the earth. We're about to meet the supernatural (likely within our lifetimes) - only the Lord Jesus can prepare us for that.

I think the IDF is saying there will be no war because they don't want to be seen as preparing for the inevitable or being the instigators. Kinda like them saying: "we had no idea Syria was going to attack", but the truth is Israel has been planning for just such an attack for months. We're about to see the Ismaelites, Moabites, Edomites get wiped out either partially or completely. Oh Lord, prepare our hearts - amen!

Have a great day and weekend, Jamie. Is it as hot where you are as it is up here in Canada?

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime-

I took all of 'The False Prophet', reduced it down to about 35 pages, and sent it out to family and friends. This was several months ago. The response I got was: Thats right. silence.Even when I asked. Nada.

I made 6 day emergency kits for my kids, my parents, and myself. I sent the info to everyone in my address book. No response. This weekend I'm bringing the kits to my kids. I brought to my parents today. They were glad to have it. My Dad said that in the 50's[I was somewhere between 1-10 years] he drew up plans for a bomb shelter, and they were stocking up on supplies-just in case.

The weather is cool here, but I exspect it to really heat up later this month! 9th of Av is July 24 this year.I think Gog-Magog is the same as Armageddon as well........

have a great weekend!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

I`m sorry but Gog/Magog and armgeddon are 2 totaly diffrent battles. JMHO

Endtime said...

It's all "JMHO" until it actually happens.



























02222222................0