Thursday, September 17, 2015

Significant Times for Israel and the World!




"The blood moons are a sign of excitement, and they are a sign of Messianic advancement"

Not much longer until the end. Israel's enemies are building (have built) nuclear bombs and are calling for Israel's destruction. All the major leaders of the world have turned against Israel.

America's leadership is currently against Israel, at least until the end of next year. How much longer can it be until the end? Not long when possessed enemies are scheming a nuclear attack on tiny re-gathered Israel. Iran's Ayatollah isn't even talking peace, instead he's leading chants of death to America; death to Israel!!, while Obama and Kerry rushed to paper a worthless deal. Peace and safety and then the end (1 Thessalonians 5)!

I think we're going to soon see the triumphant entry of Israel's Messiah coming for his elect and the true church. Be ready! In the end there will only be 'peace and safety' for Israel and true believers in Christ.


Joel 3 New Living Translation (NLT)

Judgment against Enemy Nations

“At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
    “when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will gather the armies of the world
    into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will judge them
    for harming my people, my special possession,
for scattering my people among the nations,
    and for dividing up my land.




No comments: