Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a strange time we live in...
We are at war with an enemy we cannot name for fear of offending people of the same religion, some of whom cannot wait to slit the throats of your children given the opportunity to do so.


Israel has no adequate interceptor for Iran's new long-range missile
Until now, the Americans and Israelis were confident that insurmountable technical difficulties prevented Iran's missile industry from achieving an accurate guidance system. Their earlier missiles fired against Israel would therefore veer off target. This assumption was nullified by the Sejil-2 launch.



The Obama administration is scared of Iran and thinks playing nice is the ultimate solution. In that case, Ahmadinejad has already won.

Our world: Iran's Global Reach (Caroline Glick)
What people - and particularly Americans - could have expected is that the administration would take seriously the threat that Iran poses to the US in the Western Hemisphere. Depressingly however, the administration's apparent decision to abdicate America's position and responsibilities as the sole global superpower has led it to also abdicate its position and responsibilities as the most powerful nation in the Western Hemisphere. Indeed, what the administration's refusal to acknowledge the threat that a nuclear-armed Iran - rich with proxies and allies at America's doorstep - poses to America demonstrates is that in its haste to blame its predecessor for the fact that the US has real enemies, the administration is abdicating its responsibility to defend America itself.

Four arrested in plot to bomb Jewish temple in N.Y.

NEW YORK -- The FBI arrested four men Wednesday in what authorities called a plot to detonate a bomb outside a Jewish temple and to shoot military planes with guided missiles.

Apparently these four didn't like the way "fine fellow Muslims" were being killed by US forces in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bringing jihad to America. More to come because America's being infiltrated by the 'religion of peace', and the Obama Administration lacks the will to stop it.




CIA Head: Jerusalem knows not to attack Iran
Israel knows it needs to coordinate its strategy on Iran with other nations and that attacking Teheran's nuclear facilities would mean "big trouble," CIA director Leon Panetta said on Wednesday.



Iran test-fired a missile capable of striking Israel, U.S. Mideast bases and Europe on Wednesday—a show of strength touted by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as he battles for re-election next month against more moderate opponents.


I'm starting to love this guy, Netanyahu. A couple days after hearing Obama muse about a '2-state solution'...

Israeli air force hits Hamas-Gaza hard amid Lebanon border tensions
In response to twin Qassam missile attack on Sderot from Gaza Tuesday, May 19, the Israeli Air Force went into action early Wednesday against a range of Hamas positions

Isaiah 63:
3 “I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
4 For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
to ransom them from their oppressors.
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.
6 I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”

No comments: