Monday, May 18, 2009


Obama presses Israel for a 2-state solution
U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday pressed a two-state solution to the Middle East conflict but failed to win a commitment from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to back Palestinian statehood.

Why does the West keep pushing Israel into accepting this ridiculous notion of a "peaceful two-state solution"? What a completely idiotic suggestion to think that Israel can live side-by-side with Palestinians who are groomed from a very early age to: "kill the Jews, kill the occupier".

Has the devil completely blinded Western leaders from seeing the realities on the ground? Let's pretend that Gaza IS the Palestinians' separate state. Has Sharon's surrender of Gaza led to a peaceful co-existence? Has Gaza become a shining example of democratic, peaceful rule to the rest of the Arabs to follow? No, of course not. It has become a hellhole. It has led to Iranian proxies setting up camp in Gaza. It has led to continuous rockets and mortars being smuggled into Gaza and being aimed and fired at Israel's border towns.

Why does Israel have to accept this from Gaza even today, let alone when, or if, the West ever successfully pushes a 2-state silly solution down the throats of Israel? It just doesn't make any sense. I hope Netanyahu and the rest of Israel's leadership continue to resist the pressure. I hope they will resist to the point of the next, and potentially, last war.

It's only a matter of time.


Iranian general: it will take 11 days to wipe Israel out of existence
It "will" take 11 days? Sounds to me like we're headed into a war of biblical proportions.
47-million year old monkey, missing link in human evolution?
23,000 New Testament manuscripts and humanity is still desiring to be in control?

Isaiah 45:
11 This is what the Lord says—
the Holy One of Israel and your Creator:
“Do you question what I do for my children?
Do you give me orders about the work of my hands?
12 I am the one who made the earth
and created people to live on it.
With my hands I stretched out the heavens.
All the stars are at my command.
13 I will raise up Cyrus to fulfill my righteous purpose,
and I will guide his actions.
He will restore my city and free my captive people—
without seeking a reward!
I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!”

160 years after Isaiah penned this prophecy, a guy named Cyrus fulfilled it to the letter. That's evidence of Isaiah's God staring us all in the face. And we, as a society in general, are talking about descending from monkeys?! That gives new meaning to the word: absurd.

John 9:39 Then Jesus told him, “I entered this world to render judgment—to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind.

2 Cor. 4:3-4
“If our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them”



Bibi and Barack agree to disagree


No comments: