Sunday, May 24, 2009


Ahmadinejad's close 'friend', North Korea, claims to have conducted an underground nuclear test, and reportedly another short-range missile test
The South Korean government held an emergency session Monday, May 25, after North Korea conducted a nuclear test.

From
DRUDGE...

US Military chief: Iran wants nuclear weapons
Iran within 3 years of nuke: US military chief


Netanyahu defies Obama...
Will build in existing settlements...
POLL: Half of Israelis back immediate strike on Iran...
Iran general says could stop Israel in 'one strike'...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Israel is in my prayers. Not everyone in the U.S. has bought into the Obama deception.

Keep up the awesome work Endtime, it is truly appreciated.


God Bless!

John W. in E. TN

Endtime said...

No, I know not everyone is on the Obama train. He just seems too slick and appears to be a "Christian for convenience". I think he will play a large part in these, almost literal, last days.

Thanks for your encouragement. I don't know how long I'll continue this blog, but right now I can't get Moshiach's return off my mind. The whole world seems so helpless, so corrupt, so ripe for Christ's return: as in the days of Noah...

Let me put it this way: Lord willing, if I live a normal life span, I'll be VERY surprised if I don't witness Christ's return - I think we're THAT close.

Stay close to Him. There is no better place in this broken world.

jeri from SA said...

Hey End Time,

You can't stop your blog. Too many of us need it, so be encouraged to continue. I for one really enjoy your site and get plenty out of it!

And I agree with you, I don't think we will make old bones. Although I am already old - to my kids, so make it older bones.

We need to pray for the kids and the youth who are being so blinded and controlled by world media. Also for more to actually see what is happening.

Keep on Keeping on and Look up.

Yours in Christ
jeri.

Endtime said...

Thanks Jeri. You're too kind. Always nice to hear from you.