Wednesday, October 01, 2008


Another day, another military build up reported

DEBKAfile: Russia docking nuclear missile cruiser at Syrian port...on the 35th anniversary of the Yom Kippur war.

Israel is distracted by a leadership vacuum; the US is paralyzed by the election and pending financial disaster - hmm, I can't think of a better time for Russia and allies to instigate a war against Israel. I'd call it Ezekiel 38 (or perhaps a prelude to Ezekiel 38), which incidentally orthodox Jews call "the last war".

Daniel's prophesy points to 1967, add a generation is 2007. The parable of the wedding feast illustrates that the groom is slightly delayed, so ya I definitely say we should be ready and watching for what happens.

The apple of God's eye (re-gathered Israel) is under duress. Watch for something supernatural (divine) to happen soon, while 98% of the world sleeps.

Russian warships plan Mediterranean show of strength en route to Caribbean
Russian navy ships to visit Libya and Syria
Syria is amassing its troops



Syria restarted its nuclear program'
Israeli sources to London paper: Damascus adopted Iranian model and is building in multiple sites.


3 comments:

jeri from SA said...

Hi End Time,

Here is a link about Gov. Palin. I know you think she is out of her depth but what do you think after this link?
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=F4F8F130-FBB8-4CA6-BC99-774FF814E653
I am totally neutral in the election but the out come will affect us all.
The economic problems continue, what is your input to this?
The hooks are going in deeper!!
Hope all is well with you!

Yours in Christ
jeri

Tom said...

Things are getting excited aren't they and as bad as they look I really like to just set down and reread Psalm 83. If you wanted to find a scripture that could be termed the last word, that would be my vote for sure.

Endtime said...

Hey Jeri! Sorry for the delayed response, I've been too busy.

Ya, I think Palin was great in the debate. I have to admit I was fearing something much worse based on her earlier interviews, but it looks like in those interviews she was just nervous, or the left-wing did some fancy editing to make her seem incompetent.

EXCELLENT that she did so well. I love it when a Christian politician succeeds - praise God!

About the economy - it looks very, very bad. Last I checked the U.S. government has come to the rescue of investment banks to the tune of $1.1 trillon. That's a huge number of dollars the U.S. never had before the crisis, and will never, ever pay off.

Economically it looks very bad for the States, and consequently it looks economically bad for the rest of the world. I don't think anyone can confidently say that the 'worst is over'. The financial engineers of default credit swaps have so infected the world financial system, that nobody can diagnose how sick the economy is. Praise the Lord our happiness and hope isn't based on finances. God bless you!

Tom,
I love Psalm 83! Isn't it great to serve a God, the only God who is able to determine the end, from the beginning?

I noticed on MEMRI that Ahmadinejad is actually 'quoting' Psalm 83:4
Christ can't be far away!

I'll try and get that MEMRI video url link later because their website seems to be down right now.