Saturday, October 25, 2008


Based on what I know about Islam, and if the following article's allegations are true, the US (and consequently the world) is in a whole heap of trouble!

Barack Obama's Anti-Israel Alliances

Obama +7.7


List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months



I don't hate Muslims - I pray for the salvation of their souls and that God would remove their spiritual blindness before it is too late.

Matthew 7:

15 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. 16 You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. 19 So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. 20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.


5 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

i had always hoped that america would be on the side of good during the last days. but barring a miracle, we are about to elect a disaster of, well, biblical proportions. there's a financial $#%&storm coming that will convulse the whole world and we're about to hand over the reins to a marxist radical who's in bed with terrorists. all thanks to the left.

don't know about canada, but americans heed and read:

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/johnrobb/

Endtime said...

Interesting times ahead to say the least.

Anonymous said...

I am beside myself on what is actually happening. How did this Obama guy rise up so fast and seemingly out of nowhere. I am very very concerned for this country and the direction it seems to be going. Like legal sodium said about barring a miracle...we are in trouble. But I believe in miracles!!

Endtime said...

The important thing to remember is that the God of Jacob has everything in complete control. There's nothing coming up that He hasn't predetermined.

Anonymous said...

endtime...thank you for that. I sometimes find myself really living in this world, soaking up all the wordly news etc then when someone says God is in complete control...well it's like the world is lifted off my shoulders once again. Not that I have the world on my shoulders but when you constantly read the news and things that pertain to this world it's easy to slip and lose hope almost. For instance, with the Obama guy...what is going to happen to our country. I know we are in a world of hurt already with the finance situation but with someone getting elected this radical I just wonder what kind of changes he has in store type of thing. Again, thank you for saying God is in control...I soooooo needed to hear that right at that moment. God bless, Kelly