Thursday, July 12, 2012


Two more US carriers, dozens of mini-subs rushed to Hormuz: "The USS John C. Stennis arrives in August, raising the number of American aircraft carriers in waters off Iran to four including the USS Enterprise and the USS Abraham Lincoln, with the French Charles de Gaulle due soon to make up a fifth."

U.S. moving submersibles to Persian Gulf to oppose Iran - latimes.com: "The Navy is rushing dozens of unmanned underwater craft to the Persian Gulf to help detect and destroy mines in a major military buildup aimed at preventing Iran from closing the strategic Strait of Hormuz in the event of a crisis, U.S. officials said."

 I'll be completely surprised if this isn't the war of Gog&Magog, which ends with the verse:


23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord

No comments: