Friday, July 13, 2012


Russian ship with helicopters for Syrian regime sets sail again - Telegraph: "A Russian ship carrying refurbished attack helicopters destined for Syria has weighed anchor from its Arctic port for a second time after failing to deliver the cargo last month."
'via Blog this'

Two scriptures of special note:

Isaiah 17:1
This message came to me concerning Damascus:“Look, the city of Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins.


Joel 3:
“At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
“when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2 I will gather the armies of the world
into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will judge them
for harming my people, my special possession,
for scattering my people among the nations,
and for dividing up my land.

No comments: