Friday, April 03, 2009

What will happen when these Americans come home from 'vacation' -







WWDD: What would David do?



Finally, a leader after my own heart...

Israel Foreign Minister: 'If you want peace prepare for war'

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the meantime had her own phone call Thursday with Lieberman, her new opposite number. According to Lieberman's spokeswoman, the conversation was conducted in a "good atmosphere."

The two hope to meet soon. With such a glaring differences in policy emerging so soon it's not clear how long this "good atmosphere" will last.

Isaiah 63:
Judgment against the Lord’s Enemies
1 Who is this who comes from Edom,
from the city of Bozrah,
with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
marching in his great strength?

“It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!”

2 Why are your clothes so red,
as if you have been treading out grapes?

3 “I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
4 For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
to ransom them from their oppressors.
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.
6 I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”


Isaiah 41:

12 You will look in vain
for those who tried to conquer you.
Those who attack you
will come to nothing.
13 For I hold you by your right hand—
I, the Lord your God.
And I say to you,
‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.
14 Though you are a lowly worm, O Jacob,
don’t be afraid, people of Israel, for I will help you.
I am the Lord, your Redeemer.
I am the Holy One of Israel.’

Never bet against Israel!





Last Friday, in anticipation of the swearing in of the new Netanyahu government, EU foreign ministers met in Prague and discussed how they would stick it to the Jews. According to media reports, the assembled ministers and diplomats decided that they will freeze the process of upgrading EU relations with Israel until Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu explicitly commits his government to establishing a Palestinian state and accepts that the only legitimate policy an Israeli government can have is the so-called "two-state solution..."

No comments: