Monday, April 20, 2009


Ahmadinejad uses the UN again for one of his thoughtless rants
Representatives walk out as Mahmoud calls Israel racist and illegal occupiers of some place called "Palestine". I could have sworn that sliver of land was taken from the Ottoman empire by the British and unequally partitioned to the detriment of Israel, but I must be the victim of revisionist history.

Lesson to Ahmadinejad (before it is too late) - enemy of the only living God:

What really happened in "Palestine"




I've been slow updating this blog because I am on vacation in the beautiful U.S. of A. I love your country, Americans! The weather is unbelievably fantastic, although perhaps a little too hot for this Canadian. I guess I'll "have to" sit by the pool for most of the day. Woe is me. (ha, ha, ha...)

Sorry, I can't tell you where exactly I'm vacationing because I don't want to be shown the "love of Islam" that we see demonstrated every day elsewhere in the world, especially in the land of the LBL (read: in the form of Islamic terrorism).

Have a great day!

1 comment:

jeri from SA said...

Hi End Times,

Enjoy your holiday. I wish you lots of sun and fun with the Son!
Did wonder why things had slowed down?

At least Iamadinnerjacket got booed and some people had the courage to walk out, I was happily surprised to see that the UK ambassador actually walked out too. Especially after the debacle with our Dutch friend!

Yours in Christ
jeri