Friday, February 06, 2009

Zero hour approaches - Hal Lindsey
We've been counting down to the year that Iran will finally become a nuclear power ever since Iranian dissidents exposed the Iranian nuclear program in 2002. European intelligence estimated it would take Iran until 2012 to achieve this. Israeli intelligence figured late 2007...


Netanyahu secretly warns Hamas
Threatens to wipe out leadership in Syria (Damascus) and Gaza if rockets continue.

Netanyahu's message warned if Hamas' terrorist attacks continue from Gaza, he could target its top leaders in both Gaza and Syria even if such actions would result in a confrontation with Syria.


Hosea 3: 4 This shows that Israel will go a long time without a king or prince, and without sacrifices, sacred pillars, priests, or even idols! 5 But afterward the people will return and devote themselves to the Lord their God and to David’s descendant, their king. In the last days, they will tremble in awe of the Lord and of his goodness.

Jeremiah 30:
1
The Lord gave another message to Jeremiah. He said, 2 “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: Write down for the record everything I have said to you, Jeremiah. 3 For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it again. I, the Lord, have spoken!”

4 This is the message the Lord gave concerning Israel and Judah. 5 This is what the Lord says:

“I hear cries of fear;
there is terror and no peace.
6 Now let me ask you a question:
Do men give birth to babies?
Then why do they stand there, ashen-faced, hands pressed against their sides like a woman in labor? 7 In all history there has never been such a time of terror. It will be a time of trouble for my people Israel.[a] Yet in the end they will be saved!
8 For in that day,”
says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies,
“I will break the yoke from their necks
and snap their chains.
Foreigners will no longer be their masters.
9 For my people will serve the Lord their God
and their king descended from David—
the king I will raise up for them.

10 “So do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel,” says the Lord. “For I will bring you home again from distant lands, and your children will return from their exile. Israel will return to a life of peace and quiet, and no one will terrorize them.

See the order there? Israel has come home and is now returning to a life of peace and quiet (verse 10). No "future Anti-Christ" will put them through what they already endured in the Holocaust.


"...hands pressed against their sides like a woman in labor." (Jer 30:6)
A survivor of Jacob's trouble


Hal Lindsey wouldn't agree with me, but The Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, has been standing on the temple mount for thirteen hundred years!
Read the inscriptions (especially lines 7 to 10) on the Abomination at that link !

No comments: