Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PAPER: US concerned over prospect of right-wing government in Israel...
US officials are publicly taking a wait-and-see approach to the formation of a new Israeli government, but privately many have expressed concern that Likud leader Binyamin Netanyahu might preside over a right-wing coalition.

Personally I'm praying for a "right of right" coalition with Lieberman. From what I've seen of Obama so far, he is fumbling in the dark, professing a Christian faith but rebelling against his Creator. It's time for Israel to stand up alone against Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, etc. With the help of the God of Jacob who can stop them?

Isaiah 63:

2 Why are your clothes so red,
as if you have been treading out grapes?

3 “I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
4 For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
to ransom them from their oppressors.
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.



Analysis: Election arithmetic puts Netanyahu in the driver's seat
If Lieberman is king-maker this could get interesting.

No comments: