Sunday, February 01, 2009

Global financial crisis sparks unrest
Details of protests and developments as a result of the global financial crisis...




Israel suffered horribly for her disobedience, but she is about to be fully restored

by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel


This file photo from the Paris' Holocaust Memorial
shows a German soldier shooting an Ukrainian Jew

Ezekiel 39
25 “So now, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of my people; I will have mercy on all Israel, for I jealously guard my holy reputation! 26 They will accept responsibility for their past shame and unfaithfulness after they come home to live in peace in their own land, with no one to bother them. 27 When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, I will display my holiness among them for all the nations to see. 28 Then my people will know that I am the Lord their God, because I sent them away to exile and brought them home again. I will leave none of my people behind. 29 And I will never again turn my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit upon the people of Israel. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”

May more people have eyes to see before it is too late because Christ is coming back this time not as a baby, but in judgment.

No comments: