Friday, January 09, 2009

Lest we forget what this is all about


Israeli Strike Reportedly Hits United Nations School in Gaza ...

UNRWA Pulls out of Gaza, UN Drivers Killed

UN suspends Gaza aid operations

For the record, Hamas has used UNRWA vehicles in the past to transport rockets, so the truth is very likely being contorted in the media (nothing new). Hamas also uses mosques, hospitals, and schools to store qassams and hides behind densely populated civilian areas (i.e. Gaza City) so the guilty party is not as easily identifiable as the media misleads us to believe. If they'd agree to stop firing rockets at Israel a 'cease fire' could be reached in minutes. Oh, but they're protesting Israel's occupation of "Palestine" - what a piece of garbage that revisionist history is. I almost can't stand it when I see "Free Palestine" posters displayed by protesting mobs in the West. Here's true history...

The whole world is getting angry at Israel regarding Gaza. Israel better be careful because soon they'll have the whole world crashing in their front door...wait a minute - where have I read that scenario before?

Zechariah 12: This message concerning the fate of Israel came from the Lord: “This message is from the Lord, who stretched out the heavens, laid the foundations of the earth, and formed the human spirit. 2 I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah. 3 On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.

4 “On that day,” says the Lord, “I will cause every horse to panic and every rider to lose his nerve. I will watch over the people of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of their enemies. 5 And the clans of Judah will say to themselves, ‘The people of Jerusalem have found strength in the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, their God.’

6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a flame that sets a woodpile ablaze or like a burning torch among sheaves of grain. They will burn up all the neighboring nations right and left, while the people living in Jerusalem remain secure.

7 “The Lord will give victory to the rest of Judah first, before Jerusalem, so that the people of Jerusalem and the royal line of David will not have greater honor than the rest of Judah. 8 On that day the Lord will defend the people of Jerusalem; the weakest among them will be as mighty as King David! And the royal descendants will be like God, like the angel of the Lord who goes before them! 9 For on that day I will begin to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

I'm not a betting man, but if I was I'd undoubtedly bet on Israel's eternal survival. The God of Jacob said it - it's going to happen. Get ready! It's frustrating that most people just don't get it!

1 Corinthians 2:
14
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

and a current favorite...

Joel 3:
4 "Now what have you against me, O Tyre and Sidon (Lebanon) and all you regions of Philistia (Gaza)? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.
(comments mine)

No comments: