Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Very interesting perspective on the Gaza-Israel war:

Arabs at the brink
UN rep Zalmay Khalilzad says US embassies were nearly 'overrun'.
A top Saudi diplomat warns of joint jihad against Israel - with Iran.


You probably didn't know that the reason the Bush administration, in its last days, reversed course on Gaza is because they feared that US embassies in the Middle East might be stormed by angry crowds if they did nothing. You'll remember that, after weeks of supporting Israel's invasion of Gaza, the United States suddenly reversed course and allowed the UN Security Council to pass a unanimous resolution demanding a ceasefire. (The United States didn't vote yes, but it abstained -- rather than threatening its oft-used veto.)...

"If the US wants to continue playing a leadership role in the Middle East and keep its strategic alliances intact – especially its ‘special relationship’ with Saudi Arabia – it will have to drastically revise its policies vis-à-vis Israel and Palestine. " These sentiments, that sort of anger, are virtually unprecedented coming from a top Saudi leader. He went on to suggest a possible Saudi alliance with Iran -- yes, Iran! -- in support of a jihad against Israel.

Iran to have enough for a nuke - this year...but what else is new?
Guess what? The world is marching to its end - no surprise here as there's ample evidence that the end of this age is well under way, not the least of which is the re-establishment of Israel in 1948.

I don't have much (read: 'any') hope that Obama's "tea or coffee" approach with Ahmadinejad is going to make any difference. Exciting times ahead for a chosen few.


Two days after DEBKAfile, JPost reports: US/Cairo intercept Iranian arms ship
Israel is closely tracking an Iranian freighter believed to be carrying weaponry for Hamas that is currently docked in the Red Sea outside the Suez Canal, after Egypt refused to permit it to cross the waterway to the Mediterranean.




Foreshadowing Isaiah 17

'Israel warned Syria during Gaza op: If Hizbullah attacks we'll attack Damascus'
During Operation Cast Lead, Israel warned Syria that it would bomb sites and facilities in Damascus if Hizbullah fires rockets on Israeli towns and communities in the North, Egyptian paper Al Ahram reported Tuesday.

Isaiah 17:
1
This message came to me concerning Damascus: “Look, the city of Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins.

5 comments:

jeri from SA said...

Hi End Time,

Have you read or seen the Daniel timeline book or DVD's? Here is the web site address:
http://danielstimeline.com/danielstimeline.html

Would love your input!

Have a great day.

Yours in Christ
jeri

Endtime said...

Hi Jeri,

I'll have to get back to you on that once I get a chance to read that webpage. I'm traveling out of town today.

I am intrigued.

jeri from SA said...

Hi End Time,

Hope you had a safe trip and that it was productive.

You can see the videos on youtube at this address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1bkB1nShSU

I have only read the web introduction and will now go through the videos but by all accounts it is very scriptual and gives a very accurate timeline, as 2009 being a crucial year. Happy watching.

Have a great weekend.
Yours in Christ
jeri.

jeri from SA said...

Hi,

Sorry forgot to mention the Gaza story, so it is back on again! The economic crash, as predicted! One world economy coming up and shortly followed by one world govt..... And have you heard about the FEMA's that are being built? Check this website out:
http://www.lookupfellowship.com/

Would love your input on this one too, thanks.

jeri.

Endtime said...

Hi Jeri,

I watched the Daniel Timeline video's you mentioned. It was very overwhelming to say the least. I'm not sure what to do with it on the onset. It uses much of the symbolic language of the Bible, the symbols I think/thought I understood and gave them a different meaning.

I think if I really understand and examine the Daniel Timeline I'm going to have to spend a lot more time confirming the many, many details presented therein. It all seems very plausible and scriptural but I can't have an opinion on it until I wrestle with it some more.

One verse that sticks out in my mind that I don't think is addressed in the video series is:

Acts 1:
6 So when the apostles were with Jesus, they kept asking him, “Lord, has the time come for you to free Israel and restore our kingdom?”

7 He replied, “The Father alone has the authority to set those dates and times, and they are not for you to know.


Does the Daniel Timeline violate Jesus' last words on earth? Daniel's timeline specifically mentions a date (Oct 2016) for the Lord's return. I would think, on first review, that The Daniel Timeline is guilty of violating Jesus' last words in Acts 1.

That being said, I sure appreciate the work that was put into these videos and they definitely deserve to be viewed again. When I am presented a hypothesis for the end times that utilizes the Bible quite well, it makes me feel prophetically inadequate, as beautifully described in Zechariah 13:

4 “On that day people will be ashamed to claim the prophetic gift. No one will pretend to be a prophet by wearing prophet’s clothes. 5 He will say, ‘I’m no prophet; I’m a farmer. I began working for a farmer as a boy."

The only prophesy I am willing to make up to this point is to say: "I think Islam plays a large part of the last days. We are in the last years, possibly days, of this age. Of all the details from here to the last day - I don't know."

Endtime.