Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 NATO warships are in the Black Sea, soon to be joined by 8 more NATO warships...to "deliver humanitarian aid" to Georgia (??)
"Normally battleships do not deliver aid and this is battleship diplomacy, this does not make the situation more stable," said Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov.

Russian analyst points to link between Georgian attack and Iran
MOSCOW, August 27 (RIA Novosti) - A senior Russian military analyst said on Wednesday that the U.S. and NATO by arming Tbilisi used the conflict in Georgia as a dress rehearsal for a future military operation in Iran.

2 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

et, have you seen this site? if so, what do you think of it? also, what do canadians think of obama? his popularity seems to be dropping here inamerica, but clinton (mr) gave him a good endorsement yesterday.

http://www.joelstrumpet.com/?p=1439

Endtime said...

I have that site bookmarked but I haven't read it in a while, so I don't have an opinion on it. It looks like it has some stuff on Islam and the end times, which is pretty much what I'm thinking: Islam plays a huge part in these last days.

I think most Canadians think Obama is fantastic, but my fellow citizens would probably prefer "anyone but Bush". I've always thought that Obama is way over-rated. His speeches seem very flowery and poetic, but no substance, no details about how he plans to achieve his platitudes (typical politician).

I'll have to find the time to read that article at Joel's trumpet. Thanks.