Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So which policy is it?

14:10 ET - Barak: We are heading for a major ground operation to stamp out Palestinian missile attacks and curb the Hamas military buildup

In a warning to Egypt, Israel states new situation leaves no option but military action to halt weapons flow to Gaza

Cabinet votes not to change scope of Gaza operation

Gov't decides against Gaza incursion

Regardless what Israel decides for a temporary "Gaza response" today, we need to pay attention to Joel 3:4 , which leads us directly into the Day of the Lord.


Joel 3:
1 “For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.
3 They have cast lots for My people,
Have given a boy as payment for a harlot,
And sold a girl for wine, that they may drink.
4 “ Indeed, what have you to do with Me,
O Tyre and Sidon, and all the coasts of Philistia?
Will you retaliate against Me?
But if you retaliate against Me,
Swiftly and speedily I will return your retaliation upon your own head

No comments: