Thursday, September 20, 2007

How to start WWIII by the end of next week!

Olmert - Wheeling and Dealing (and his approval rating is what?)
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert confronted critics within his own party who fear he may concede too much to Palestinians and urged them on Thursday to seize an opportunity to make peace after 60 years of conflict..."I know the reigning opinion in some circles is that we need to wait ... that we mustn't rush or nurture an atmosphere that will lead to serious negotiations.

"Those who think that always find excuses ... to avoid seizing opportunities and not look for real chances to break the ice between us and the Palestinians. I do not share this view."


Experts say terrorists eye your local school
WASHINGTON – Three years after Muslim terrorists attacked a school in Beslan in North Ossetia-Alania within the Russian Federation resulting in 396 deaths and 437 injuries, terrorism and law enforcement experts say most U.S. schools have not prepared at all to deal with the possibility of such an assault.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- I watched the school terror segments on Glen Beck last week. Pretty frightening! Now we have another date to watch: Oct 12. This is alot of stress. I have 5 grandchildren. Three in school. One is uparmored and ready, the other 2 are young and not aware. Lots of prayer for our little ones.

I read the E.Skofield booklet you recomended. Very interesting! I'm 'unraveling' Isaiah, and this helped alot!

Jamie

Endtime said...

Yeah, Skolfield's got some amazing insights.

My kids are 7 and 8 and I cover them in prayer every night! This world has gotten so crazy - everybody running around like chickens with their heads cut off, cryin': "me first, me first!" My wife and I were just today reflecting on how bad it's gotten in the 30-something years we've been alive. Come Lord Jesus! (He's got to come soon because I'm-a-dinner-jacket is hoping to start up Holocaust II - and that "ain't" going to happen!!