Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We're headed for a major war!





DEBKAfile: Nine US military ships enter Persian Gulf Wednesday, assembling off Iran’s coast in largest American naval move since 2003

May 23, 2007, 11:53 AM (GMT+02:00)

"They sailed through the Strait of Hormuz by day - according to US Navy officials for training exercises. The vessels carry around 17,000 combat and marine personnel. They include the two aircraft carriers, USS Nimitz and USS Stennis, as well as the USS Bonhomme Richard LHD 6 Group, the world’s biggest amphibious strike force..."

Iran could be able to build a nuclear bomb in less than a year, says UK opposition leader David Cameron "This confronts the world with one of its most urgent threats, he said..."


In defiance of UN Security Council demands, Iran expands its uranium enrichment program May 23, 2007, 5:46 PM (GMT+02:00)

Bush grants himself extraordinary powers.
Sets himself up as a sovereign king, allow me to add: "just before Iran war"

_________________________________________________________

While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. [1 Thessalonians 5:3; NIV]

Amo 9:9 "For I have commanded that Israel be persecuted by the other nations as grain is sifted in a sieve, yet not one true kernel will be lost.
Amo 9:10 But all the sinners will die by the sword-all those who say, `Nothing bad will happen to us.'
Amo 9:11 "In that day I will restore the fallen kingdom of David. It is now like a house in ruins, but I will rebuild its walls and restore its former glory.
Amo 9:12 And Israel will possess what is left of Edom and all the nations I have called to be mine. I, the Lord, have spoken, and I will do these things.
Amo 9:13 "The time will come," says the Lord, "when the grain and grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested. Then the terraced vineyards on the hills of Israel will drip with sweet wine!
Amo 9:14 I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine.
Amo 9:15 I will firmly plant them there in the land I have given them," says the Lord your God. "Then they will never be uprooted again."
Mat 24:32 "Now learn a lesson from the fig tree [i.e. Israel]. When its buds become tender and its leaves begin to sprout, you know without being told that summer is near.[The word "summer" in Hebrew is the same root as the word for "end"]
Mat 24:33 Just so, when you see the events I've described beginning to happen, you can know his return is very near, right at the door.
Mat 24:34 I assure you, this generation will not pass from the scene before all these things take place.
[New Living Translation]

I think we're about to see the supernatural workings of the God of Israel. Are you prepared? This is not "global warming." This is a global WARNING. We are living as in the days of Noah.

Luke 17:26-27 [NIV]
"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

This is a message of absolute doom to the unrepentant, but to the followers of Christ it is a message of immense hope and incredible joy - I CAN'T WAIT! Prepare to meet your Maker. Be sure that it is on good terms. Nothing but the blood of Jesus can reconcile us to the Lord God Jehovah.

4 comments:

New_Beginning said...

End Times,
Once again you and I are on the same page. I depart the Dominican Republic on June 14th and I'm beginning to wonder if I will make it to my onward assignment in Mozambique this August!

While the time is in deed very tense, it has also been a wonderful time for my wife and I. We have had more open discussions about faith, Christ and the spiritual growth of our family that we have had in the past 10 years!

The times are definately scary, but in a different sense, I am at peace.

Endtime said...

Hi new_beginning,

It makes me very happy to hear that you are experiencing a "spiritual revival" within your family. I think reflecting on our priorities is what we should be doing in this time of the end, but at the same time: you have a new assignment, I have a new job - for the time being we still live in this physical world. I'm praying that God would help me to be dedicated to where he has placed me on this earth until "the end".

The fact that that might be very soon is an amazing thought; way beyond my mind to fully comprehend, really. Although the Lord has blessed me in this life, I'll gladly give it all up on the last day.

Have a great day!

New_Beginning said...

It's funny you should mention being dedicated to god's plan. This is an e-mail that I just sent out to the Embassy today. I volunteer my medical services to a small orphanage called Jackie's house:

Last night at 1 a.m., I responded to Plaza de la Salud to Clara's bedside. Jackie Franco (Jackie's House Orphanage http://www.jackieshouse.org) called relating that Clara was getting worse and no one seemed to be doing anything. Upon my arrival, Clara had indeed fallen into a worsening state. I was perplexed however, by the fact that the House MD and nursing staff were doing nothing (Sleeping actually!) I asked what they thought of Clara's condition and was shocked to hear them concur with the fact that she was worsening, but the Pediatric ICU attending team had decided that it would just be best to end her suffering and to let her die. This contrary to what Jackie, Hernando and Clara's mother were imploring them to do.

I informed the ICU staff that all life has value and that while Clara may be a "funny looking" little girl, she is deeply loved by her mother, foster mother, brothers and sister, and by me - the Medical Attaché for the Embassy of the United States of America, and that I insist that she be properly cared for and that any decision to terminate medical care must be made with the concurrence of Clara's mother and foster mother. Anything less would be a sin and contrary to the oath that all healers take.

My little speech awoke the staff to action and we proceeded to aggressively resuscitate this wonderful little girl. Clara is still a very sick little girl, unfortunately, partly due to an apathy for the value placed on her life.

After Clara became more stable and Jackie and I were watching the ICU staff settle her in for the rest of the night, Jackie related to me, "You know God gives us all gifts. For some it is wealth, others skill, or influence. When God meets us in heaven, he will ask us what good we did with the gifts he gave us." Her comment has kept me reflecting upon that thought. I feel my part last night as very minor, but perhaps it provided the right "skill and influence" needed to place things on a proper course. May we all use our "gifts" for their intended purposes.

Endtime said...

Way to go! Fantastic story. It is a bit daunting that some day we will have to give an account of whether we buried or invested our talents in his service. (Matthew 25:18)