Monday, June 10, 2013

BTW - this is how the world will end.


Iran's apocalyptic policy makers
"While many experts tell us Iran is a rational, pragmatic regime like any other in the world, all the facts shout that it is not. A large number of Iranian officials and decision makers have deeply rooted apocalyptic beliefs. Underestimating this radical ideology even as the Iranian regime is on its way to building a nuclear bomb can lead to dangerously wrong conclusions. The suggestion taking hold of late that a nuclear armed Iran is not the end of the world may unfortunately be dead wrong."

I have very sincere apocalyptic views too, however my views align with the Bible, which doesn't require that I create mass world chaos and death before the coming of my Saviour (relax NSA, I don't possess a nuke nor intend to destroy the world like the Iranians).

No comments: