Monday, March 04, 2013

Show down - Ezekiel 38 coming soon!

Barak: Israel will never let Iran develop a nuclear weapon 
DEBKAfile March 4, 2013, 4:55 AM (GMT+02:00)


Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak told thousands of delegates at the opening of the annual conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) Sunday: "It is Iran's pursuit of a nuclear capability which is the greatest challenge facing Israel, the region and the world today," He added: "Frankly, while exhausting all diplomatic means is understandable, I do not believe it will lead to… the ayatollahs giving up their nuclear status. Therefore, all options must remain on the table because Israel will never allow them to develop a nuclear weapon.” On another issue, Barak said he did not believe Israel would ever achieve a comprehensive and final peace with the Palestinians.

This is end of the world stuff...

Ezekiel 38:

21 I will summon the sword against you on all the hills of Israel, says the Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn their swords against each other. 22 I will punish you and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur! 23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

No comments: