Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Updated: Did ‘The Bible’ compare Barack Obama to Satan? Producers respond to Glenn Beck’s comments - Zap2it


Did ‘The Bible’ compare Barack Obama to Satan?
"The History Channel's highly-rated miniseries "The Bible" stirred up controversy this week when Satan made an appearance, played by Moroccan actor Mehdi Ouzaani. Many viewers took to Twitter and commented on Ouzaani's perceived resemblence to President Barack Obama. "

Funny, but at the same time I don't find it entirely coincidental that the highest rated tv show has Satan looking like Obama. Producer Mark Burnett did say some strange events, almost divinely inspired events, happened during the taping of the movie.

As far as we've already come in the final fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, I can see "The Bible" serving as one last reminder of what this age is all about, before it comes to an abrupt end. I could see God using Burnett to provide a last warning to today's mostly wayward people. Whether the show is being used by God or not, there's no denying we are approaching the end of the age.

With the aid of North Korea and others, Iran's nuclear weapons are not going to take forever to develop and be used against Islam's number one enemy - Israel. The Bible very clearly states that nobody will be allowed to destroy re-gathered Israel, and in fact, it will be Jesus Christ himself coming back to wipe out Israel's attacking enemies as they attempt to do so. Coming soon.

Joel 3:


“But I will bring them back from all the places to which you sold them, and I will pay you back for everything you have done. I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the people of Arabia, a nation far away. I, the Lord, have spoken!”
Say to the nations far and wide:
    “Get ready for war!
Call out your best warriors.
    Let all your fighting men advance for the attack.
10 Hammer your plowshares into swords
    and your pruning hooks into spears.
    Train even your weaklings to be warriors.
11 Come quickly, all you nations everywhere.
    Gather together in the valley.”
And now, O Lord, call out your warriors!


Isaiah 63:

Who is this who comes from Edom,
    from the city of Bozrah,
    with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
    marching in his great strength?
“It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
    It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!”
Why are your clothes so red,
    as if you have been treading out grapes?
“I have been treading the winepress alone;
    no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
    as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
    Their blood has stained my clothes.
For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
    to ransom them from their oppressors.
I was amazed to see that no one intervened
    to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
    and my wrath sustained me.

I crushed the nations in my anger
    and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
    spilling their blood upon the earth.”



No comments: