Thursday, November 17, 2011

Europe a tinderbox today, France next ‘domino’ to fall
Europe is a tinderbox this morning, its financial crisis deepening and protests mounting.






The Last Hour?

 
Tehran's Reaction to IAEA Report: Apprehension and Escalated Threats
Tehran is taking a two-pronged approach. It is threatening to carry out a forceful military strike against the U.S. and its allies if attacked, and even to destroy Israel, while at the same time engaging in diplomatic activity, relying on the support of Russia and China...

On November 5, 2011, the Iranian website Bultan News, which appears to be close to Iran's Intelligence Ministry, set out a scenario of all-out war in response to an attack by Israel. In the scenario, Iran would strike U.S. military bases in the region and fire long-range missiles at Israel, while Syria, Hizbullah, and Hamas would join in the attack. The article threatened that the Western economy, particularly Europe's, would suffer serious losses if it supported Israel in such a war, whereas Russia and China would provide Iran with an umbrella of protection, resulting in a third world war.

Ezekiel 37:
21 And give them this message from the Sovereign Lord: I will gather the people of Israel from among the nations. I will bring them home to their own land from the places where they have been scattered. 22 I will unify them into one nation on the mountains of Israel. One king will rule them all; no longer will they be divided into two nations or into two kingdoms
...
26 And I will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I will give them their land and increase their numbers, and I will put my Temple among them forever. 27 I will make my home among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 And when my Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that I am the Lord, who makes Israel holy.”

No comments: