Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hammer your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears.

Joel 3:
  1 “At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
      “when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem,
 2 I will gather the armies of the world
      into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
   There I will judge them
      for harming my people, my special possession,
   for scattering my people among the nations,
      and for dividing up my land...

9 Say to the nations far and wide:
      “Get ready for war!
   Call out your best warriors.
      Let all your fighting men advance for the attack.
 10 Hammer your plowshares into swords
      and your pruning hooks into spears.
      Train even your weaklings to be warriors.
 11 Come quickly, all you nations everywhere.
      Gather together in the valley.”
Revelation 16:13-14
I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

DEBKAfile, US carrier strike force enters Syrian waters. Russian carrier en route
The Syrian crisis assumed a big power dimension this week with the build-up of rival United States and Russia naval air carrier armadas in Syrian waters.

No comments: