Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Isfahan nuclear facility (before)
Will Iran be goaded into attacking Israel?
If sabotage keeps occurring in Iran, one of these days Iran will respond and attack Israel, and we could quickly descend into an Ezekiel 38 scenario. It's noteworthy that Ezekiel 38:16 says that it will be an attack on Israel and not Israel (overtly) attacking Iran and allies. Exciting times or what? Imagine being the last generation on earth. Soon you may not have to.

Report: Blast at Isfahan damaged nuclear facility
The Times reported on Wednesday that the mysterious explosion that rocked the city of Isfahan two days ago struck the uranium conversion facility located just outside Iran's third-largest city.

Ezekiel 38:
23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’ 


No comments: