Thursday, October 13, 2011

 Isaiah 41:

 8 “But as for you, Israel my servant,
      Jacob my chosen one,
      descended from Abraham my friend,
 9 I have called you back from the ends of the earth,
      saying, ‘You are my servant.’
   For I have chosen you
      and will not throw you away.
 10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
      Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
   I will strengthen you and help you.
      I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
 11 “See, all your angry enemies lie there,
      confused and humiliated.
   Anyone who opposes you will die
      and come to nothing.
 12 You will look in vain
      for those who tried to conquer you.
   Those who attack you
      will come to nothing.
 13 For I hold you by your right hand—
      I, the Lord your God.



Saudis, U.S. trade charges with Iran over plot
"There could have been some contact on this with the Quds Force, but the idea that this was some sort of directed, vetted, fully thought-through plot, approved at high levels in Tehran leadership I think defies credulity,"

Security Official: Shalit Deal will Spill Blood
A senior security official with the IDF, who was involved in the capture of many terrorists over the years, said on Wednesday that the deal to bring back Gilad Shalit is dangerous to Israel.

No comments: