Wednesday, October 05, 2011




Russia, China veto UN resolution against Syria
Security Council resolution threatening sanctions against Damascus if it fails to halt crackdown against civilians defeated by 9:2 vote with four abstentions. Russia and China vote against sanctions.

Report: Assad threatens to attack Tel Aviv in case of NATO strike - Ynetnews
In meeting with Turkish FM, Syrian president discusses possibility of NATO strike, says 'I won't need more than six hours to transfer hundreds of rockets to Golan to fire at Tel Aviv'
 Isaiah 14:
24 The LORD Almighty has sworn,
   “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be,
   and as I have purposed, so it will happen.
25 I will crush the Assyrian in my land;
   on my mountains I will trample him down.

His yoke will be taken from my people,
   and his burden removed from their shoulders.”
 26 This is the plan determined for the whole world;
   this is the hand stretched out over all nations.
27 For the LORD Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him?
   His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

No comments: