Saturday, September 24, 2011

 Lies, lies and more lies from the 'religion of peace' 
(which is at war in practically every country it infects)

DEBKAfile, Palestinian and Israeli leaders cross swords as ME Quartet bids for new talks
Abbas said he would never recognize Israel as a Jewish state. Turning to the Palestinian religious and historical affinity to Jerusalem, he called it the city of two Koranic prophets, Muhammad and Jesus, obliterating any Jewish ties to the city - and then accused Israel of restricting freedom of faith.


Listen to all the nations clapping with glee before Abbas' speech. Soon the clapping will stop, replaced with weeping and wailing. Punishment for the division of Israel's land is coming. If only there were more wisdom in the world. Instead we have a world full of scoffers and mockers and willful ignorance. Punishment will not be light.

Joel 3:
 1 “At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
      “when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem,
 2 I will gather the armies of the world
      into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
   There I will judge them
      for harming my people, my special possession,
   for scattering my people among the nations,
      and for dividing up my land.

Zechariah 14:
3 Then the Lord will go out to fight against those nations, as he has fought in times past...

 12 And the Lord will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day they will be terrified, stricken by the Lord with great panic...

2 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

here's something kinda interesting:

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/whats-cyprus-war

Endtime said...

That is interesting. I like the theory of the "vast amounts of plunder" in Ezekiel 38 including these newly discovered gas fields. The timing is perfect, in my mind, for a final showdown. We'll see.

Ezekiel 38:
10 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: At that time evil thoughts will come to your mind, and you will devise a wicked scheme. 11 You will say, ‘Israel is an unprotected land filled with unwalled villages! I will march against her and destroy these people who live in such confidence! 12 I will go to those formerly desolate cities that are now filled with people who have returned from exile in many nations. I will capture vast amounts of plunder, for the people are rich with livestock and other possessions now.