Monday, September 19, 2011


Holy Land clerics bless Palestinian UN bid
A joint statement by Catholic, Orthodox, Anglican and Lutheran priests pledged their "support for the diplomatic efforts being deployed to win international recognition for the State of Palestine... on the June 1967 borders with Jerusalem as our capital."

Zechariah 8:
3 “And now the Lord says: I am returning to Mount Zion, and I will live in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City; the mountain of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies will be called the Holy Mountain.7 “This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies says: You can be sure that I will rescue my people from the east and from the west. 8 I will bring them home again to live safely in Jerusalem. They will be my people, and I will be faithful and just toward them as their God.

These extremely misguided Priests are going to have some explaining to do some day soon. Is the only God, the God of Jacob, going to be pleased with a proposal to hand Jerusalem over to Muslims? Is the God of Jacob going to live in Jerusalem with believers of Islam?! Ironically, beginning in the 11th century, the Catholic Pope started the Crusades to purge Jerusalem of Muslims. Now the Catholic church is welcoming Muslims to take control of Jerusalem - weird world we live in, indeed!

Have no fear - if you're a Believer in the God of Jacob, the only God will soon set everything straight, and anyone who refuses to believe in the plain language of the Bible will be destroyed. Pray for their souls while there is still time.

Zechariah 14:
  12 And the Lord will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day they will be terrified, stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will fight their neighbors hand to hand. 


2 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

i don't know what it is about american protestant mainline churches nowadays. theey are all pro-abortion, pro-gay, anti-israel. the only good thing i guess is that they are dying. around here the catholic church is growing, but it's like the conservative wing of it.

george tiller was killed in his church i believe. he was that late term abortion doctor. i can't believe there would be a church out there that would tolerate someone like that as a member an accept his tithes, knowing how he got the money.

Endtime said...

It's the Laodicean church of Revelation 3:

14 “Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea. This is the message from the one who is the Amen—the faithful and true witness, the beginning[e] of God’s new creation:

15 “I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! 16 But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! 17 You say, ‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. 18 So I advise you to buy gold from me—gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see. 19 I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference.