Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jordan's king warns of war by year's end - Israel News, Ynetnews: "Abdullah says if issue of settlement construction freeze is not resolved, violent conflict could break out by end of 2010. He also criticizes Iranian involvement, saying Palestinian issue 'hijacked by non-Arab elements'"




Palestinians desecrated the Tomb of Joseph in October 2000.

"Rushdie Rules" Reach Florida :: Daniel Pipes: "...The Obama administration has now joined this ignominious list. Its pressure on Mr. Jones further eroded freedom of speech about Islam and implicitly established Islam's privileged status in the United States, whereby Muslims may insult others but not be insulted. This moved the country toward dhimmitude, a condition whereby non-Muslims acknowledge the superiority of Islam. "

Attack on Joseph's Tomb in October 2000: "In order to prevent further loss of life and to lower tensions in the area, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak authorized the temporary evacuation of the site, based on the agreement of the Palestinian Authority (PA) to safeguard the location, in accordance with their obligations under the Oslo Accords to protect holy sites, Jewish and Christian, and ensure access by all. The PA also pledged to prevent any vandalism and to return the Tomb to its original state after the violence settled down.

The PA pledge was brazenly violated about two hours after the Israeli evacuation, when a Palestinian Arab mob entered the Tomb compound and began to systematically destroy everything in sight, including all remnants of the Yeshiva."

Iranian Government Security Forces Burn Hundreds of Bibles - Urban Christian News: "'These officials shamefully label the Holy Scriptures of the Christians 'contraband' without realizing the over two billion people around the world and at least five hundred thousand people in Iran revere and consider holy. This action is no different than what the government has wrongfully accused many Christians of insulting the sacred beliefs of Islam."

Istinja' with the Torah and New Testament :: Daniel Pipes:
"Ash-Shams[ad-Din] Ar-Ramli [d.1004 A.D.] said in [his book of fiqh] Nihayat al-Muhtaj: 'It is impermissible to use respected books like those of hadith and fiqh for anal cleansing after defecation (al-istinja',الأستنجاء ), but non-respected books like philosophy, Torah and the New Testament, which are known as corrupt and which do not contain exalted names, can be used for anal cleansing after defecation.'"

An agreement with the Palestinians isn't worth the paper it is written on. Islam is mocking the West; mocking Christians and Jews, and worst of all - mocking the God of Israel. Westerners are ignorant and asleep. The church is asleep and has in large part become only a social club. I'm not saying the church needs to rise up in a holy war against Islam [it won't happen anyway-Isaiah 63:5], because the Lord will soon execute perfect justice on ALL anti-Christs, including the Ishmaelites. However it sure would be nice if people would wake up to the significance of the time we are living in, and see Daniel's prophesies alive in our day.

Come Lord Jesus!


David:

1 Samuel 17
:

45 David replied to the Philistine, “You come to me with sword, spear, and javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies—the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 Today the Lord will conquer you, and I will kill you and cut off your head. And then I will give the dead bodies of your men to the birds and wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel! 47 And everyone assembled here will know that the Lord rescues his people, but not with sword and spear. This is the Lord’s battle, and he will give you to us!”

Jesus:

Ezekiel 39
:

“Son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am your enemy, O Gog, ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north. 3 I will knock the bow from your left hand and the arrows from your right hand, and I will leave you helpless. 4 You and your army and your allies will all die on the mountains. I will feed you to the vultures and wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open fields, for I have spoken, says the Sovereign Lord. 6 And I will rain down fire on Magog and on all your allies who live safely on the coasts. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Isaiah 63:
1 Who is this who comes from Edom,
from the city of Bozrah,
with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
marching in his great strength?

“It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!”

2 Why are your clothes so red,
as if you have been treading out grapes?

3 “I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
4 For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
to ransom them from their oppressors.
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.
6 I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”


No comments: