Monday, September 27, 2010






Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots - Telegraph: "Aliens have landed, infiltrated British nuclear missile sites and deactivated the weapons, according to US military pilots. The beings have repeated their efforts in the US and have been active since 1948, the men said, and accused the respective governments of trying to keep the information secret. "

Note the year.

CNN video: UFO's monitoring nuclear missile facilities




'Credible But Not Specific' Threat of New Terrorist Attack - ABC News: "US and European officials said Tuesday they have detected a plot to carry out a major, coordinated series of commando-style terror attacks in Britain, France, Germany and possibly the United States."

4 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

interesting. have you seen this guys blog?

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

Endtime said...

Great blog, thanks.

Dale Moguls I said...

do you think something's up?

http://www.emirates247.com/business/economy-finance/saudi-arabia-stops-tourist-visas-indefinitely-2010-09-26-1.295463

Endtime said...

I think we're potentially, likely the last generation on this earth - Matthew 24:34 - so ya, I expect to see big things in my life time, God willing.

A coordinated Arab/Persian attack on Israel perhaps per Ezekiel 38? I noticed Abbas is waiting to consult with his Arab friends before giving an answer to Israel and the U.S. regarding continued "peace talks"

All I can say is: I'm ready, let's go. Life is good: heaven is infinitely better.