Thursday, June 03, 2010

GAZA FLOTILLA RAID: Israel prepares for showdown with new aid ships
"Israel is facing another potentially explosive confrontation at sea as pro-Palestinian activists sent two more boats to challenge its blockade of the Gaza Strip. Reports in Israel claimed the navy was prepared to use even more force to stop ships from breaking the blockade."

Rabbis: Flotilla Clash Similar to Gog and Magog Prophecy
The Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria issued a statement Thursday in which it said that the results of the incident in which Israel intercepted a flotilla trying to break the naval blockade of Gaza seem like the Biblical description of 'the beginning of the Gog and Magog process where the world is against us, but which ends with the third and final redemption.'


Isaiah 63:

3 "I have trodden the winepress alone;
from the nations no one was with me.
I trampled them in my anger
and trod them down in my wrath;
their blood spattered my garments,
and I stained all my clothing.

4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart,
and the year of my redemption has come.

5 I looked, but there was no one to help,
I was appalled that no one gave support;
so my own arm worked salvation for me,
and my own wrath sustained me.

6 I trampled the nations in my anger;
in my wrath I made them drunk
and poured their blood on the ground."


The whole world is against Israel. What a foolish (but entirely predictable) position to take. Prepare for the Day of the Lord. The day when the God of Israel takes vengeance. It is so clear what is happening in the world today. May more people wake up while there is a little time left.

No comments: