Friday, January 15, 2010

Tel Aviv

Prosperity Restored - Prophecy Fulfilled

Joel 3:
“At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
“when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather the armies of the world
into the valley of Jehoshaphat.

Ezekiel 38:
11 You will say, ‘Israel is an unprotected land filled with unwalled villages! I will march against her and destroy these people who live in such confidence! 12 I will go to those formerly desolate cities that are now filled with people who have returned from exile in many nations. I will capture vast amounts of plunder, for the people are rich with livestock and other possessions now...



From 1980 to 2000, Saudia Arabia registered 171 patents, Egypt 77, Kuwait, 52, UAE 32, Syria 20, Jordan 15.

By comparison, tiny Israel, with no oil resources and only seven million people, registered 7,652 patents.


God is restoring and blessing his people Israel right in front of our eyes!


No comments: