Thursday, April 17, 2008



'War with Israel is possible and we're getting ready' - Syria's Assad
Syrian troops are now strung along a continuous crescent-shaped line from the central Lebanese mountains through Mt Dov on the western slopes of Mt. Hermon and up to southeastern Lebanon.

Political and media sources in Syria believe war may break out with Israel in late May or early June.
The United States agreed this week to let Israel connect to its Ballistic Missile Early Warning radar system in anticipation of a possible Iranian attack. Israel has been plugged into the system just twice before -- in 1991, before the Gulf War, and in 2003, before the invasion of Iraq.


Isaiah 14:
24
The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has sworn this oath:

“It will all happen as I have planned.
It will be as I have decided.
25 I will break the Assyrians when they are in Israel;
I will trample them on my mountains.
My people will no longer be their slaves
nor bow down under their heavy loads.
26 I have a plan for the whole earth,
a hand of judgment upon all the nations.
27 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has spoken—
who can change his plans?
When his hand is raised,
who can stop him?” [emphasis mine]




No comments: