Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I don't like to sensationalize things...


after all, I am an extremely conservative accountant. I don't normally (ever?) react with emotions first. BUT either:

  1. Debkafile is totally unreliable (some western media think so. I don't)
  2. We're moving towards a temporary peace with the Muhammadans in November's proposed peace conference, or
  3. We're on the very brink of the Gog&Magog war itself! (I'm also inclined to call it 'Armageddon'. Here's why).
DEBKAfile Exclusive: Syria transfers elements of its commando Division 14 to Mt. Hermon north of Golan. Both sides extend fortifications Prepare your hearts people, Christ's return is imminent/possibly very soon. I can't get the fact out of my mind, that 2007 is the 40th anniversary of the end of Gentile rule over Jerusalem - will this age soon end like "a trap"?

34 “Watch out! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don’t let that day catch you unaware, 35 like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. 36 Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.” [Luke 21:34-36; NLT]

25 I will break the Assyrians when they are in Israel;
I will trample them on my mountains.
My people will no longer be their slaves
nor bow down under their heavy loads.

26 I have a plan for the whole earth,
a hand of judgment upon all the nations.

27 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has spoken—
who can change his plans?
When his hand is raised,
who can stop him?” [Isaiah 14:25-27; NLT]

amen, AMEN, Hallelujah!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- of course you never react emotionally!! :]

You have really prompted me to take a deep look at all the Babylonian prophecies. Isa.Jer.Zech.Rev. to me it looks like fulfillment in progress. Iraqs not in EZ 38? hmmm.

I watched the Walid Shoebat videos. I agree [mostly] with his conclusions.I have his book for referance. Between WS and Skofield I think I understand the timeframe we're living in. Without the Cafeine Journal I wouldn't be able to keep up. Thankyou!!!

Jamie

Endtime said...

OK, OK I get a tad emotional about the end times - I have to admit. That's because I think we're living in such an important time.

Skolfield's contentions have made me think that Christ's coming is probably sooner than I ever thought. I didn't realize that much prophesy has already been fulfilled through Israel. Also seeing how scripture is pointing at Islam as the final enemy of the church...well, that's VERY EXCITING because it's exactly what the Western world is warring against as I write. In fact, the CNN special on Muslims starts in a couple minutes so I'd better go.

Interestingly, many Christians that I know, who don't see things as clearly/imminently as Skolfield, still think the world doesn't have more than 50 years in it. Things are just getting too bad, too quick in their opinions. And if they're right (which I doubt-I think sooner), Christ coming in even 50 years is extremely exciting!!!

Ah, I wish I could blog full time and run a web site full time to prepare people for the inevitable. It's getting quite hard to stay dedicated in my daily job, while the world is fading away. :)

Legal Sodium said...

endtime,

i like your blog; read it every day.

it seems like some say that gog/magog war and armegeddon are two differnt wars. what's your take? isn't a whole lot more stuff supposed to happen yet?

Endtime said...

legal,

It's been a long day and it's almost time for me to 'call it a day'. But here's an answer I gave to someone else who asked me that question a while back:

Is Gog & Magog Armageddon?

Generally, the conditions after the war of Gog & Magog lead me to believe that Israel is fully restored to God thereafter and has nothing to be afraid of thereafter as it clearly states:

Ezekiel 39:25-26, and 29
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for my holy name. 26 They shall forget their shame, and all the treachery they have practiced against me, when they live securely in their land with no one to make them afraid,

29 and I will never again hide my face from them, when I pour out my spirit upon the house of Israel, says the Lord GOD.


After the Gog&Magog war Christ will be their shepherd, Israel will be at peace, and therefore no Anti-Christ will pop up and persecute them if they don't worship him.

I'm also not the only one who has proposed that these two battles could be the same. I believe I read same in Messianic Jewish scholar Keith Intrater's book: "From Iraq to Armageddon".

Have a good night. Thanks for visiting my blog.