Friday, March 02, 2007

Is "1967AD + 40" Significant?



This is the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares: "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.
Zechariah 12:1-3

Therefore wait for me," declares the LORD,
"for the day I will stand up to testify.
I have decided to assemble the nations,
to gather the kingdoms
and to pour out my wrath on them—
all my fierce anger.
The whole world will be consumed
by the fire of my jealous anger.
Zephaniah 3:8

Syia is amassing troops at the border. Hezbollah is re-arming contrary to UN resolution and under the nose of the UN. The Gaza strip is fully armed and ready. Ahmadinejad continues his rants. Russia is arming Iran and Syria to the teeth. Is it just me, or does anyone else think this spring and summer are going to filled with bloodshed in the Holy Land? Keep your eyes open!
  • The Head of Israel's Mossad says: "no war in 2007". (Ha, ha, this guy is hilarious!)

Ha, ha "no war this year". I can't get over that one - watch this video Mr Dagan (fyi: You're the Star of David symbol):



No comments: